VD: 2010 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    if we ties, I guess start over should win as it's in the lead on the poll and we would get another player.
    That's 6-3 in favor of restarting, with 3 still to vote (Controller J, mjl & SDS) ... Heyelander voted to press on and will switch to Restarting if it's a dead heat, so we can close this up.

I've PM'd LJ to ask him what he wants to do. I'll restart the clock whenever he gets back to me. Rather than a random selection, it would be best if we slot him in the middle of the order so as not to upset the plans of those who tactically chose the later draft slots (Heyelander chose Last and CJ chose 11th and mjl chose 12th).

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      I am voting for whatever screws heyelander!
      I'd vote for her too!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'd vote for her too!
        lol...

I voted restart to let LJ slide in...
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I voted restart since it was a chance to add another player
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

So do the picks corresponding to "drunken picks" from the aborted draft also need to be made while drunk ? I didn't see anything about it in the rules ?
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              So do the picks corresponding to "drunken picks" from the aborted draft also need to be made while drunk ? I didn't see anything about it in the rules ?
              Looks like Johnny needs to set up another poll.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Looks like Johnny needs to set up another poll.
                I vote we all get drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  We're only a dozen picks in or whatever.

I say start over with the rules clearly spelled out. A spreadsheet wouldn't hurt either.
                  Should be pretty easy for someone to re-do the VD23 sheet ... and we can track the KO's manually if need be.

Comment

Someone please send me a spreadsheet too pls. john dot hoyos at gmail

Thanks!
                    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                      Someone please send me a spreadsheet too pls. john dot hoyos at gmail

Thanks!
                      Sweet ... I've already screwed up my sheet with nonsense, so someone else will have to forward it to you. Good to have you back in.

I will slot you in at 7.

Comment

Working...
                      X