No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new thread I can't get myself to start - "how poor would your ass have to be before you'd consider marrying ojh?"
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• "I'm gonna KO this guy" ... "I'm gonna KO that guy" ... "I'm gonna do this ... I'm gonna do that" ... I end up doing nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        The new thread I can't get myself to start - "how poor would your ass have to be before you'd consider marrying ojh?"
        He's probably not married to her, he's just throwing it out as fact to try and prove his agenda.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          He's probably not married to her, he's just throwing it out as fact to try and prove his agenda.
          He didn't realize she had 6 kids when they got married in Phuket... and he didn't listen to Kanye about the need for a pre-nup.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fq-3VHZ-90E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Sporcle Hint: Most quizmakers will accept "Yaz".

So far, Jim McCormick is by far the best knockout issued. Well done DMT.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I know Feral is up and I'm on deck. I will be as vigilant as possible, though I will be away from the computer for some of the night.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Sporcle Hint: Most quizmakers will accept "Yaz".

So far, Jim McCormick is by far the best knockout issued. Well done DMT.
                Ahhh ... now I remember what poguesian means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  So far, Jim McCormick is the only knock out I could not have taken. Well done DMT.
                  Fixed, and you're welcome.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                    The new thread I can't get myself to start - "how poor would your ass have to be before you'd consider marrying ojh?"
                    What thread should I be reading?

Comment

• Am I that transparent?
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                        What thread should I be reading?
                        "should" is a strong word, but the related thread is "Have you ever been TRULY Poor?"
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• A "must" read -- http://twitter.com/josecanseco

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                            Here was my favorite:

Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCanseco
                            flanel pajamas morons share body heat like the pioneers did even in snow
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Here was my favorite:

Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCanseco
                              flanel pajamas morons share body heat like the pioneers did even in snow
                              And this:

hole families used to sleep in one big bed and produce no waste how did we go from their to killing polar bears in 100 years

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                                And this:

hole families used to sleep in one big bed and produce no waste how did we go from their to killing polar bears in 100 years
                                Apparently they wouldn't need toilets either.
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X