No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments like this just make my life a happier place...
    i don't have any police warrants, and im not growing pot or anything.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
      Frae is probably avoiding baseball after yesterday (Burnett - 12 hits, Zito - 7 BB).
      My $1 Joe Blanton Keeper looks good in PONY. (or at least he didn't look awful... today)

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Apologies are in order ... I hope this Kate Upton pic will suffice
        apology accepted.

Comment

• I'm getting low on toothpaste at home and my brother is coming into town this weekend. I should probably pick some up. Speaking of toiletries, why are razor blades so damn expensive? I've got one of those vibrating razors with 5 blades (and a secret 6th one on the back) and it costs like $45 to get 12 blades for it or something... at costco even! I like the vibrating thing though, I find it's a lot easier to clean the whiskers out of. Since I only shave like once every three days (if that) or so, whiskers getting stuck between the blades is a problem. I use to bang it on the sink to knock them out, but I think this was contributing to dulling them faster, and due to the aforementioned ridiculous cost, that's not really something I want to do. I think they get stuck less often with the vibrations.

My brother and I are headed down to DC on saturday to catch the Nat's Phil's game. Worley vs. Gonzalez... not the best matchup but it should be a good game. Get to see Harper. I saw him a couple of years ago in low-A ball. He struck out his first two times up. When he came up for his third AB they PA announcer says, "Next up for the <insert nationals farm team name>, Bryce Harper, your <insert sponsor company name> Strikeout Batter of the Game" First pitch was rocketed over the left-center field wall. Complete bomb.

Anyway, that's saturday and then he's talking about going to atlantic city to play some poker on sunday. We shall see. I hope I can afford to go after buying razor blades.

Comment

• Oh, and speaking of that secret 6th blade, designed for getting under your nose and such... I made the mistake of having a bit of shaving cream between my nostrils once... I thought, I'll just shave that right off. Damn that's a painful place to shave!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I've got one of those vibrating razors with 5 blades (and a secret 6th one on the back) and it costs like $45 to get 12 blades for it or something... at costco even! I like the vibrating thing though, I find it's a lot easier to clean the whiskers out of. Since I only shave like once every three days (if that) or so, whiskers getting stuck between the blades is a problem. I use to bang it on the sink to knock them out, but I think this was contributing to dulling them faster, and due to the aforementioned ridiculous cost, that's not really something I want to do. I think they get stuck less often with the vibrations.

My brother and I are headed down to DC on saturday to catch the Nat's Phil's game. Worley vs. Gonzalez... not the best matchup but it should be a good game. Get to see Harper. I saw him a couple of years ago in low-A ball. He struck out his first two times up. When he came up for his third AB they PA announcer says, "Next up for the <insert nationals farm team name>, Bryce Harper, your <insert sponsor company name> Strikeout Batter of the Game" First pitch was rocketed over the left-center field wall. Complete bomb.

Anyway, that's saturday and then he's talking about going to atlantic city to play some poker on sunday. We shall see. I hope I can afford to go after buying razor blades.
              I used to have one of those fancy 4 blade razors ... and ditched it. I now swear by Tesco Value dual blade razors ... about 0.20p for a pack of 10 ... and they do a better job than the 4/5 blade gimmick razors.

It's a scam ... add another blade and try and get the fish to bite. I was watching cricket streamed online last year, and it was an Indian broadcast. They were advertising "state of the art" triple blade razors. Next year they'll wheel out the 4 blades they can't sell in the west ... then the 5 blades. It's all a scam. Two blades do the same job in the same time at a fraction of the price.

Comment

• Pick is up, sorry for the delay.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Pick is up, sorry for the delay.
                  What kind of razor do you use? Would you ever tip a razor salesman?

That is the Bullpen summarized up for today.

EDIT: and Lockout sucks ASSSS

Comment

You know why I stopped doing the VD history thread? Cuz nobody tipped!!

You VDers are such Miths...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      You know why I stopped doing the VD history thread? Cuz nobody tipped!!

You VDers are such Miths...
                      I was typing it out manually until I noticed the "pick" tab on the Zsheet. DUH!

Comment

EDIT: and soccer sucks ASSSS
                        fixed.

Comment

EDIT: and Lockout sucks ASSSS
                          I thank you for the update. I pledge fealty to you. Baseball is coming and the robot walkers are near. I have also heard of an uprising in Squidward Rock. Wintercavebird is also under attack. As you can see there are are many who claim the rights to throne of Vintageros. And as we all know an EzEagle always pays for his toothpaste.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            fixed.
                            Only for people who call it soccer.

Comment

I was typing it out manually until I noticed the "pick" tab on the Zsheet. DUH!
                              I will give you a tip...

There is a PICK TAB on the ZS...copy and past is your friend...

I have had a training for my replacement
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                                I thank you for the update. I pledge fealty to you. Baseball is coming and the robot walkers are near. I have also heard of an uprising in Squidward Rock. Wintercavebird is also under attack. As you can see there are are many who claim the rights to throne of Vintageros. And as we all know an EzEagle always pays for his toothpaste.
                                Have you been basing your lessons on Mr Garrison again?

Full clip

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X