*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I believe he times out in about 1.5 hours?

12 hours + 5 overnight

Last pick 7.36pm (EST) yesterday ... SDS times out @ 12.36pm (EST)
    Oh, so I have an hour? OK...cool
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      have pork chops on the BBQ -- will pick after dinner.....
      this is just rude. If you don't have enough to share, you shouldn't bring them into the draft room.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        this is just rude. If you don't have enough to share, you shouldn't bring them into the draft room.
        You didn't get my invite? It must've gotten lost in the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          You didn't get my invite? It must've gotten lost in the mail.
          And we wonder why the postal service is deprecated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            Oh, so I have an hour? OK...cool
            I don't believe we have skipped anyone at the new site ... I can't even remember if anyone has actually timed out. I don't think so.

Comment

• Why did RR hang around for SDS to make his pick, then take off?
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Why did RR hang around for SDS to make his pick, then take off?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Why did RR hang around for SDS to make his pick, then take off?
                      Don't get the panties tied in a knot. My internet @ work went down.

Comment

• Also - folks don't have to sit on this site to get a pick prepared. Nor do we need to answer to those who stalk our online/whereabouts on the site. We waited like 17 hrs for a pick. If I needed 8 hrs I could have taken them, according to the rules. Fact is, I ran into tech difficulties and couldn't do anything online. If you feel a need to question my reliability in picking you can expect 'angry bert' to respond in kind.

For the record I do bounce on and off RJ regularly. Sitting hitting refresh in my browser really isn't my idea of a good time let alone a productive use of my time @ work or my life in general.

Comment

• Comment

• Reulbach's 1905 was really starting to stick out. I imagine he was on several shortlists.
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              Reulbach's 1905 was really starting to stick out. I imagine he was on several shortlists.
                              I thought about KO'ing from the 1900's a few times ... if there was a run I might have joined in, but it wouldn't have made a difference to KO just 1 or 2 players. The replacement players weren't that far behind n value terms IMO.

Comment

• So no one's going to comment on SDS taking Hippo Vaughn?
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X