No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so Johnny had sent me Pogues pick/KO, but I see they both posted since and no pick was made. I guess I'll hold-off.....

Comment

• Though a bit frustrated, I accept Johnny's explanation for not posting my KO. I just woke up not long ago so pick will be up in a bit. Probably 90 minutes.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Garp, Vida Blue was already selected (at 10.15), so you can't KO him.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Anyone got Eld pick or should I Pm him ? he said he wouldn't be back until late tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            Anyone got Eld pick or should I Pm him ? he said he wouldn't be back until late tonight
            I don't think we are getting picks. He is up in my NL farm league draft too and no word yet.

I did send him a text though in case he had a phone and a pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              I don't think we are getting picks. He is up in my NL farm league draft too and no word yet.

I did send him a text though in case he had a phone and a pick.
              He'd said he'd pick later this evening above.

... the crawl continues ...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                He'd said he'd pick later this evening above.

... the crawl continues ...
                Anyone smarter than me (see everyone) want to do some team analysis to pass the day?

Comment

• My analysis...my team blows.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Just for some afternoon entertainment...

Follow @textfromdog and get more of the good stuff by joining Tumblr today. Dive in!
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                      Garp, Vida Blue was already selected (at 10.15), so you can't KO him.
                      Anyone have a problem with me editing my pick to reflect a KO of Sparky Lyle instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                        Anyone have a problem with me editing my pick to reflect a KO of Sparky Lyle instead?
                        I don't. I suppose hacko's the one that might be effected.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Just for some afternoon entertainment...

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Just for some afternoon entertainment...

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/
                            Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Disagree...thought it was funny... Nice one, heye
                            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• History Thread updated through CJ's 9.13

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                                Anyone smarter than me (see everyone) want to do some team analysis to pass the day?
                                I'll do your team:

Foxx looks like an inspired pick @ 2.07 ... his value has ballooned most among the top players due to KO's ... I reckon has value has gone up 10-15%. I also really liked the Jackie Robinson and Ken Williams picks ... nicely timed. Not delirious about the Pete Rose pick ... always goes too high IMO ... but that's just nit picking really. Everything else look really solid ... no reason to think you won't be in contention ... solid numbers right across the board.

Comment

Working...
                                X