X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Thread updated through 9.04

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Stupid American! You know nothing! Now let me tell you why what you like is wrong.....

I never said that!

If folks want to like light lagers, that's entirely up to them. My only beef is that folks think that light lager is all there is to beer - and that's simply not true.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        History Thread updated through 9.04
        As is the Draft Spreadsheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
          I never said that!

If folks want to like light lagers, that's entirely up to them. My only beef is that folks think that light lager is all there is to beer - and that's simply not true.
          Eldiablo said your mom smells.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Beer doesn't taste good enough to drink just one.
            If I was smart enough to figure out how to add this to my signature, I would.

You need to add an asterisk to indicate it is just referring to watered-down American light lager though
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha, I was just kiddin' ya! I just think it's amusing to rile up the beer snobs. As in, maybe the reason that craft beer only takes up 5% of the American marketplace is that it sucks.
              So what brewpub did you work at in Portland ? I've been meaning to try a few when I visit my friends down there, but I haven't yet.
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha, I was just kiddin' ya! I just think it's amusing to rile up the beer snobs. As in, maybe the reason that craft beer only takes up 5% of the American marketplace is that it sucks.
                Nice!

Comment

• Got a $1 Silver Certificate as change from my lunch today. Pretty nifty. I don't think I've seen one in over 15 years.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                    Looks like he went at 1964 in a decade draft too - VD 17, though it was to ez...
                    Neener neener!
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      Bagwell wasn't really on the radar until I had a fresh look at things: Thomas, Palmeiro, Bagwell and Helton gone in 2 picks
                      +
                      Chipper, Gonzalez, Kent & Thome

... in 4 picks unk:

Comment

• I will be gone for the better part of Wednesday and Thursday on a micro-vacation with my family, and have pretty much no computer access. If the picks don't get back around to me today I'll send off a list of picks to someone behind me. But I'm rooting for a speedy day of picks so I can make my 10th pick tonight.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• History Thread Updated through Frae's 9.09

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            I will be gone for the better part of Wednesday and Thursday on a micro-vacation with my family, and have pretty much no computer access. If the picks don't get back around to me today I'll send off a list of picks to someone behind me. But I'm rooting for a speedy day of picks so I can make my 10th pick tonight.
                            I think you may start preparing that list

Comment

• Campanella can't be KO'd.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Campanella can't be KO'd.

your right tried to make a rush pick at work & forgot 50's were not elgible - I changed it to no ko

Comment

Working...
                                X