*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
    hey, if it gets back to me in the next couple days, I may be a bit slow. We had a baby yesterday. whee!
    congrats!
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

hey, if it gets back to me in the next couple days, I may be a bit slow. We had a baby yesterday. whee!
      Congrats. :baby: At least when you get woken up in the middle of the night you can think about your next pick.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Congrats!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats! Boy or girl?
            Our little guy is 6 months old in 2 days time.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Good pick with Vlad, too. He really jumps out in the 2010 decade.

Vlad should be a first ballot HoFer, btw.
              I hope so. I just realized I had a mistake in my printout and there is another guy I would have probably taken instead.
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I can't access RJ when using any computer/phone connected to my router, but when I switchwd to using 3G on my phone, i got on. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  If you were looking to see if you could identify the beer brand, you are probably gay.
                  There was beer?
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I remember drafting holding my son in my arms. Later on, as he got older, all he wanted to see was the dancing purple hippo.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      If you were looking to see if you could identify the beer brand, you are probably gay.
                      I confirmed that I couldn't see nipple first, then I looked to see if I could identify the beer.
                      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Congrats, mjl!!!! I'll be right there with ya in August.
                        Congrats to you as well. I suppose this is as good a time as any to announce we have #2 on the way in October!
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• VDers....baby making fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                            Congrats! Boy or girl?
                            Our little guy is 6 months old in 2 days time.
                            Girl. This really was horrible planning/timing on my part. Fortunately I have my mother staying with us and I managed to get both of my fantasy drafts to let me dial in, but I foresee myself spending $200 in the first two rounds and then getting trash two hours later in order to spend the middle part taking care of my wife.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone on all the congrats worthy stuff ...

Surprised that Waddell made it so far ... I wasn't really considering him at all before I looked at my options last night.

Comment

• Congrats to mjl. I am in DMT's boat. We're expecting our second girl in July.

Edit to add: Of course, congrats to DMT too.
                                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                                X