No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been out of fantasy baseball for 2 years after a 10 year stint in a 16 team mixed league. Tonight I got a call from one of the guys in the league saying his co-owner wasn't interested anymore, could I help him out. So -- 17 hours until the draft, I haven't followed baseball in 2.5 years. Tell me three things that will help me in the draft tonight. And three websites I should visit. Thanks in advance for the help. Looking forward to draft night, just wish I knew more and could be of some help.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Yeah, I guess it is grammar. I am ze Grammar Nazi! Muahaha!!!
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fOIM1_xOSro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. Pick is up.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Best wishes, man. We had to put down one of our dogs (my dog, actually....most awesome wolf dog ever) right before our trip. When we came back our other dog, a black lab, had growths on her stomach. Turn out they're just fatty deposits. So there's hope for you.
          Apparently not. Tumor growing in her stomach lining and one likely in her - well, the organ affected when the auto-immune system is failing (too tired to remember the name). Her white blood cells were eating the red.

I had to put this young loving dog down yesterday afternoon. I'm bloody depressed. This morning was hard as part of my daily routine is our morning walk and constitutional ...

Sad day in the RR household.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
            Apparently not. Tumor growing in her stomach lining and one likely in her - well, the organ affected when the auto-immune system is failing (too tired to remember the name). Her white blood cells were eating the red.

I had to put this young loving dog down yesterday afternoon. I'm bloody depressed. This morning was hard as part of my daily routine is our morning walk and constitutional ...

Sad day in the RR household.
            That's sucks ... they become part of the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
              Sorry for the delay. Pick is up.
              Delay? If the idiot that picks before you wouldn't pick late at night, then your pick wouldn't seem delayed!
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Pets are nothing but animals. That is, until you lose a pet, and you realize it's not an animal, it's a family member. I hope your family gets through your tough times RR. When you're ready, go get another friend. New pets have a way of cheering you up.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Tried to PM Feral to let him know he's up ... c'est non possible.

Comment

• was my inbox full ?--you could always start a thread about it.

Anyway I sent a PM to DMT
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Regular draft? Meh, just use an ADP sheet and know who's currently injured. Mockdraftcentral.com has free Average Draft Position sheets. Regular drafts are cake.
                      It's an auction. Anyway probably all I have time is to print some ADPs and projections. Should be fun anyway
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        It's an auction. Anyway probably all I have time is to print some ADPs and projections. Should be fun anyway
                        Do you have keepers?
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          was my inbox full ?--you could always start a thread about it.

Anyway I sent a PM to DMT
                          That's so 2000's

Comment

• Johnny -- what the hell: you got cast in a movie based on one of clients' books: http://ireviewtoo.wordpress.com/2012...vie-king-dork/

Why didn't you say something?

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                              Johnny -- what the hell: you got cast in a movie based on one of clients' books: http://ireviewtoo.wordpress.com/2012...vie-king-dork/

Why didn't you say something?
                              I'm trying to keep a low profile.

Nick Offerman as a hippy dad is the exact opposite to Ron Swanson.

Tammy 2 Alter-Ego

Tammy 1 Alter-Ego

Comment

• I always imagined someone like John C. Reily in the role, but he'll be great. It's a terrific role -- lots of hilarious lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X