"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Pick posted and TFS PMd.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Johnny's insidious anti-american message is infecting everyone in the VDs
        I agree to look after my 5 year old niece a couple of months back, and I ask her, "so what's your favorite TV show" (while making little coochy coo noises and pinching her cheeks). She answers Garfield, "awwww ... I liked Garfield too when I was a little kid". I ask her, "so what's your favorite pop star". "Justin Bieber" she answers ... diplomatic silence ensues. I then ask her, "what's your favorite movie". She answers, "Insidious".

Comment

• I don't know who Rufus T Firefly is ... but someone with that name really should be Vintage Drafting.
          Last edited by johnnya24; 03-20-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• I had a short list of 6 and 5 of them were taken. Better than nothing I suppose.

Comment

• Text me (2076714544) if revo comes on. Draft prep for two leagues this weekend so I will pop on later....
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                Text me (2076714544) if revo comes on. Draft prep for two leagues this weekend so I will pop on later....
                I would but it would cost me ... can someone text the hippo?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  I would but it would cost me ... can someone text the hippo?
                  Affirmative
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• got it... thx
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• big security crack down at work looks to be coming soon. I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't effect website access.

Then again, they say they will be disabling all USB ports on our computers and since my mouse and keyboard are USB, I might not be able to surf or type at all, so who knows.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        big security crack down at work looks to be coming soon. I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't effect website access.

Then again, they say they will be disabling all USB ports on our computers and since my mouse and keyboard are USB, I might not be able to surf or type at all, so who knows.
                        Hopefully we have the mobile version of the website before long.

Comment

• Mull over this ... with regards KO's. As with a Letter draft, we don't permit KO'ing of players from the hardest decades. Since players are normally eligible in multiple decades, it follows that any player who has a qualifying season in an exempt decade will be exempt from being KO'd. Discuss and analyse in more than 5 words.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Mull over this ... with regards KO's. As with a Letter draft, we don't permit KO'ing of players from the hardest decades. Since players are normally eligible in multiple decades, it follows that any player who has a qualifying season in an exempt decade will be exempt from being KO'd. Discuss and analyse in more than 5 words.
                            Most players are eligible for two and many three decades. If we can't KO anyone who played during any of the KO decades it seems like the KO pool will be pretty shallow and KO's will be limited to only a few decades. What if you can KO anyone, but the KO is not applicable to QUIZY decades ?
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                              Text me (2076714544) if revo comes on. Draft prep for two leagues this weekend so I will pop on later....
                              He popped in and stole my next pick. Thought Ott was pretty safe based on the last draft.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• What if we limited the total number of KOs in those "QUIZY" decades? There's still plenty of players in every decade...they might just suck balls. I have trouble believing the "QUIZY" decades are anywhere near as slim pickings as the QUIZY players.
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X