VD2: Poll 3: KO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VD2: Poll 3: KO's

So far, we have decided that VD2 will be a Decade draft.

Poll 2:

Should we include KO's (using the same rules as previous)?

Yes

or

No

Info:

What are KO's? When you make a pick, you also have the option to KO any player from the player pool. Each team has 6 KO's. e.g.

9.01 Jamie Quirk C 1963

KO3 Juan Marichal P
    If memory serves me right, all KO's must be used between rounds 6 and 18. Any KO's that are not used are simply forfeited. (I WILL DOUBLE CHECK THIS)

I don't think we have ever done a Decade KO draft ... so we will need to make certain Decades OFF-LIMITS to KO's. We can decide that after if KO's wins. FYI Quizy's were off limits in Letter KO drafts (OVEN's?????? can anyone remember ... I think they were off limits also)
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

Never played with KOs so I wouldn't mind trying 'em out...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

to balance out Eld I voted no, but also don't care
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        to balance out Eld I voted no, but also don't care
        I also don't care, but did not want to vote with Wayne so I voted yes.

Comment

Working...
        X