Poll 1: VD2 & VD3 Draft Set Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll 1: VD2 & VD3 Draft Set Up

With drafting season approaching, there seems to be a lack of support behind one set up. This poll proposes that we fix the format for the next 2 drafts to accommodate both preferences:

It is proposed that VD2 should be a single category draft (Letters, Decades, Franchises etc), and that VD3 should be a combo category draft (Letters&Franchises, Decades&Letters)*

Are you happy with this compromise? Y or N

* the specific details of each draft will be decided in separate polls.

CONSIDER A YES TO BE A VOTE FOR A REGULAR TYPE DRAFT ... I WILL POST A POLL FOR THE FORMAT AFTERWARDS
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    I'm not sure I'm on board with a "combo" draft, although that really depends on what the combo is. If we're talking about doing a decades and franchises draft right at the outset of the real baseball season we won't get very much interest at all, especially since it's a gimmicky kind of draft that's way harder than a normal one.
    The proposal is that we do not start a more complicated draft before the new season. If there is no interest during the season, then we can cross that bridge when it comes ... either wait until later in the season / end of season ... or do something else in the mean time if need be.

Personally I don't really care what we do.

Comment

not really interested in combo drafts, and especially not for one that's going to start up in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        not really interested in combo drafts, and especially not for one that's going to start up in the next few weeks.
        i think a Y vote here would be for a normal one to start up in the next few weeks with an agreement that the following one would be a combo one.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I voted yes - keep the next one simple then cross vd 3 bridge when we get to it

Comment

It doesn't sound like there's a ton of people clammering for the cross draft. Just get 2 under way and we can decide on 3 when the time comes.

DIdn't bigjohnempire use to play? Did we throw him an invite last time?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I currently don't belong to any other leagues so I'm ok with whatever
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yeah ... consider a yes to be a regular type draft.

Comment

I voted yes because I can't be in VD 2 and I want the harder challenge to be VD 3, which I should be able to join when it starts up in April-ish.
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                  X