No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaylord Perry was pretty amazing too, i could not believe how long he was on the board
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It's definitely getting interesting. Feral is looking strong. So are several other teams. I think I have finally figured out how I can have a shot if I get a little bit of luck---but I have a feeling that instead some angels will get their wings this round.

Comment

• Nice picks this morning. Farrell was a good one---he was the guy who made me hesitate on Frisch for a long time. Tanana fits into Jake's strategy well. And Mookie apparently has joined the ratio tank brigade. Interesting. And, alas for all of good spirit, no angels, both my picks (and when you see them, you'll see that they are so shitty that you won't understand why I was sweating them so much, lol) have safely made it to me, unless revo wants to use a wildcard on a bad player at a bad letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          It's definitely getting interesting. Feral is looking strong. So are several other teams. I think I have finally figured out how I can have a shot if I get a little bit of luck---but I have a feeling that instead some angels will get their wings this round.
          If Feral doesn't win this he needs to quit Vintage Drafting.

I'll even start a poll demanding this eventuation.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            If Feral doesn't win this he needs to ...
            Fun game

Comment

• Mariano Rivera in the 6th round ... that as quite a nice pick.

Comment

He's in good shape, but he's hardly got it locked. Things will get tight. Lots of other good teams out there.

Comment

• It was so hard to pass up one particular player who I'm certain won't make it back, but you gotta do what you gotta do.....

Comment

Ha, you actually know who the real favorite is. Already done the math and know I cant win. YOu just want to make me look bad !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Mariano Rivera in the 6th round ... that as quite a nice pick.
                      Yeah, I don't think you guys should have passed on him for six rounds.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Ha, you actually know who the real favorite is. Already done the math and know I cant win. YOu just want to make me look bad !
                        I'm having a hard enough time looking after my own team without worrying about anyone else

Comment

As the owner of Ruth NYY, I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

Hey I only passed on him five rounds.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Hey I only passed on him five rounds.
                              apologies to you and Hacko !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

apologies to you and Hacko !
                                Apology not accepted !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X