*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking mothers is timeless.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Nice pick with Brouthers. Tough call on the year between 1887 and 1894 and 1891. At least I don't have to make that decision now, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Fucking mothers is timeless.
        that's deep
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Nice pick with Brouthers. Tough call on the year between 1887 and 1894 and 1891. At least I don't have to make that decision now, lol.
          not as tough as the call on which franchise to use....apparently
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• and now I've missed on Mike McGwire and Sammy Sooser
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              and now I've missed on Mike McGwire and Sammy Sooser
              How much gravy would you like on your gravy?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                How much gravy would you like on your gravy?
                how much ya got ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Bleck. That pick sucked, but I had no choice if I want to fill my roster without drafting blanks at not QUIZY letters.

Comment

• I'm going to try to make Ribs in an instant pot tonight. I feel like that's probably a crime against nature.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Anyone watch Sam The Cooking Guy on Youtube. Wasn't the smartest idea watching his videos at 3am at the start of lockdown.

Comment

• I got some great ribs (country style pork ribs) packed in dry ice straight from the farm a few weeks back. They were amazing. Nothing better to do than set up the grill when you are stuck at home with nothing to do.

Comment

• I texted Ken and he said he will pick tonight, I left my pick with Bene to post when Ken picks. So many bad options and no good choices lol. Isn't this fun?

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            I texted Ken and he said he will pick tonight, I left my pick with Bene to post when Ken picks. So many bad options and no good choices lol. Isn't this fun?
                            Yes!!! I will also pick before the end of the night. I could have skip picked with my last pick. I knew this pick before the one I already posted.

Comment

• So any of you smart Excel guys know how to make the spreadsheet not get all wonky and fucked up when you cut/paste/do stuff to the picks on the ROUNDS page? I swear I try to be careful when I'm messing with that thing, but inevitably I break something and usually the first sign of brokenness is the picks don't get "DRAFT" next to their name in the status column. Seems like it happens maybe even more than just when cutting/pasting, like maybe when you clear contents or move things from one cell to another.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Revo has my pick, so I won't slow things down in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X