*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    I stare at these picks each round and every pick I make feels like it is boxing me in more and more. Blah.
    It is tricky. Vernon was one of those other V's in the same tier as Hippo Vaughn that I couldn't take. Logical pick here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      It is tricky. Vernon was one of those other V's in the same tier as Hippo Vaughn that I couldn't take. Logical pick here.
      "It's Tricky" by Run DMCListen to Run DMC: https://RunDMC.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Run DMC YouTube channel: https://RunDMC.lnk.to/subscribeYD...

Comment

• I am going to send mr church a text with my next pick because I am going to bed soon and don't want us to get stuck and it will let Chris pick tonight if Ken does.

Comment

I am going to send mr church a text with my next pick because I am going to bed soon and don't want us to get stuck and it will let Chris pick tonight if Ken does.
          Senor Iglesia....good quizy pick
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am going to send mr church a text with my next pick because I am going to bed soon and don't want us to get stuck and it will let Chris pick tonight if Ken does.
            He already has my next pick, but since nobody will use a wildcard on a Z guy, I'll just note here that it is Jeff Zimmerman 2001 TEX (I need the single season WHIP to offset taking K-Rod's 62-save season, and I can get it at Z. I would have gotten it at a good franchise and letter with Maddux but Controller Jacobs made a good pick, dammit (enjoy your wings, angel)). Nothing worse than having to wait for a pick that you know will be a meatball QUIZ-guy. Sigh. (And yes, I reject any suggestion that I am name dropping when I am giving my next pick in the commentary thread.)

Comment

• I should be picking in the next hour or so, sorry for the delay I didn't see that frae got his in last night

Comment

• Why does the spreadsheet have round 12 picks in it already - Adam picked Jeff Zimmerman 2001 already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Why does the spreadsheet have round 12 picks in it already - Adam picked Jeff Zimmerman 2001 already?
                  see message above you

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    see message above you
                    ah, gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Why does the spreadsheet have round 12 picks in it already - Adam picked Jeff Zimmerman 2001 already?
                      I deleted the spreadsheet link because I still have some repairs to do to the snapshot page ...

Comment

• I'm done with OVEN players, yay! Checks sheet, still needs 3 QUIY players, goes to vomit.

Comment

• Nice and quiet today.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Nice and quiet today.
                            We yanks are all out celebrating the holiday.

Comment

• Well, crap revo. Now I am finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Well, crap revo. Now I am finished.
                                At least u can talk about qualls now !
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X