X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    you are correct
    we shall see ….
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The rookie taking advantage of the rest of our servitude to the spreadsheet, gotta love it.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Anyway ... do we stick to 2004, in which case I change everyone in the spreadsheet to 2004, or do we revert to 2005 from this point onwards (the spreadsheet classification of "normal" and contemporary will have been based on the "correct" year 2005)

There is no good answer here.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Anyway ... do we stick to 2004, in which case I change everyone in the spreadsheet to 2004, or do we revert to 2005 from this point onwards (the spreadsheet classification of "normal" and contemporary will have been based on the "correct" year 2005)

Do you know how many players would be affected by the change?
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            The rookie taking advantage of the rest of our servitude to the spreadsheet, gotta love it.
            I mean, revo and Adam and heye and I were using 2004 as well, at least at some point according to posts in this thread...

Comment

I mean, revo and Adam and heye and I were using 2004 as well, at least at some point according to posts in this thread...
              woah, woah, woah... I was just cutting and pasting shit. I wasn't cross-referencing or scouring B-R for market inefficiencies or what not.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                woah, woah, woah... I was just cutting and pasting shit. I wasn't cross-referencing or scouring B-R for market inefficiencies or what not.
                lol, I know - but your post included 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  He wasn't looking at the spreadsheet.
                  I wasn't looking at the spreadsheet, and did not know of (nor had any reason to suspect) any discrepancy. The rules said 1999-2004 and I use BB-Ref to check when players debuted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
                    I wasn't looking at the spreadsheet, and did not know of (nor had any reason to suspect) any discrepancy. The rules said 1999-2004 and I use BB-Ref to check when players debuted.
                    Perfect -- welcome to the good guys team. Don't let them pull you over to the dark side.

Comment

Anyway ... do we stick to 2004, in which case I change everyone in the spreadsheet to 2004, or do we revert to 2005 from this point onwards (the spreadsheet classification of "normal" and contemporary will have been based on the "correct" year 2005)

- I think we have to go with the 2004 as per the rules. In which case I will update the spreadsheet with this information.

I need enough people to agree or disagree with this, or it'll be poll time.

Comment

• I think it's reasonable to pause the draft until this is resolved.

Comment

- I think we have to go with the 2004 as per the rules. In which case I will update the spreadsheet with this information.

agree, 2004

Comment

Fine by me.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

agree, 2004
                              I agree too.

Comment

• I vote for 2007
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X