*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Pick ass is what Roger Clemens does with his own toothbrush before he puts it in his mouth.
    Like I said....

Comment

• Better a dirty toothbrush in Clemens' mouth than a 15 year old girl, I suppose. What a guy.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Better a dirty toothbrush in Clemens' mouth than a 15 year old girl, I suppose. What a guy.
        Is it true Clemens suplexed a nun in a Subway store because he thought she jumped the queue?

Comment

• Didnt need Clarkson, but i sure wanted him. My short list is destroyed. The last half of this draft will be interestimg
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Clemens himself is a crotch-ridden smelly toothbrush of a human being. Just fucking awful.
            I see you're still holding back. You're gonna hurt yourself that way.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

See, this is the kind of inanity we've been missing around here. Once upon a while back we made up nicknames for every single player we selected (and then we voted for best nickname each round, lol). I think adding a bit of trivia to each of our picks would serve the same, higher purpose that's been missing from our recent drafts.

Fun fact: Roger Clemens was pretty much a shitty person in every respect imaginable, worthy only of derision and contempt.
              Does the trivia need to be true/researched or can we make shit up?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Let's take a vote.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I only use logical ors, so yes.

Comment

Human beings are curious by nature ... is it a crime to ask a question?

Comment

• I'm confident about one thing, i have no idea what my final team will look like.

Comment

• Crap...nothing left at all. The last round and a half have been brutal
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          I'm confident about one thing, i have no idea what my final team will look like.
                          It seems to be a career ratio tank, even if that's not intentional.

Comment

• Why doesn't Feral Slasher appear on any of the recent users/members sections?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Why doesn't Feral Slasher appear on any of the recent users/members sections?
                              He shows under my "thread information" as currently browsing this thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                He shows under my "thread information" as currently browsing this thread....
                                But apparently he has never read this thread, nor is he here right now.

A mystery is afoot

Comment

Working...
                                X