*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    I think the horseback messenger has been dispatched, but we have no report on whether he has found Mookie yet.
    Along the Oregon Trail, the messenger died of dysentery.

Comment

• Well, crap. We need a better messenger. The Amish usually aren't on the Oregon Trail. Sigh.

Comment

Well, crap. We need a better messenger. The Amish usually aren't on the Oregon Trail. Sigh.

Comment

• Another problem, they don't use computers!!

Comment

• What are the skipping rules? This is an awful long wait...
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              What are the skipping rules? This is an awful long wait...
              Per the rules, the clock doesn't run on weekends.

Comment

• SPREADSHEET

I fixed the "BCMSW" entry on the Snapshot to only reflect the first BCMSW picked.

Comment

• I mistakenly put Pedro's BY as 1999, but changed it to 2000 within a minute of my post.

Comment

• I was just thinking yesterday about Pedro, but I would have guessed he had WSN eligibility.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I was just thinking yesterday about Pedro, but I would have guessed he had WSN eligibility.
                      I had looked at him many times, and really wanted WSN eligibility since I have Yaz and couldn't take him at all. And yes, I know I am up. I just don't know who to take.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. The old best value versus what I need dilemma.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. The old best value versus what I need dilemma.
                          Under an hour hardly qualifies as a delay.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Can't say I am surprised Ziegler went. I am sort of surprised that Uehara went before him. Similar players, but Uehara is BOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Under an hour hardly qualifies as a delay.
                              Literally the opposite meaning without the question mark

... I think.

Comment

• Wow. QUIZ is going out of control. My plan will definitely be put to the test---I thought Ianetta was a late round kind of guy, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X