Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    SPREADSHEET LINK

If anyone wants to help with error checking, that'd be great.

I always think I've got everything, but I still miss things.

CHANGES:

1. Duplicate franchises will highlight on the Rounds sheet.
    2. An invalid Franchise selection will highlight on the Snapshot page next to the players entry (OK = valid / blank = invalid)
    3. Your available/taken franchise selections will automatically highlight on the Snapshot Page adjacent to your team

-------

If you're new to the spreadsheet, don't be alarmed by the splurge of tabs. The only 2 Tabs you really need are:

1. Rounds (to enter players)
    2. Snapshot (which has all the information)

-------

Also, the entries for the Rounds sheet will be copy/pasted in the VD15 History Thread at the end of each round. However, when you are copy pasting this data, make sure to right click and only copy as plain text.
    I'll keep bumping this for a while so everyone sees it.

Comment

• No franchise tracking on the snapshot?!?! WTF!?!?!?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• It does track franchises on the snapshot, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          No franchise tracking on the snapshot?!?! WTF!?!?!?
          Yes it does.

Comment

• Sorry, I went to the shooting range. Pick up Irishly.

Comment

• This is awesome.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Well, crap. I wasn't going to take Seaver now, but I was hoping to do so on the way back around. Pick up momentarily.

Comment

• This is so unpredictable ... I love it.

Comment

• I’m out licking the pews at church. Be back irishly.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

This is so unpredictable ... I love it.
                      It's a fun one. Lots of different directions people are going in. And nobody is remaining slaves to previous irrelevant to this one drafts for when to take players. There are lots of teams I am looking forward to seeing what they do---many strategies could be in play. Of course, I am interested in figuring out what the hell I am going to do, too, lol.

Comment

• Let's see if the guy I really wanted to take sneaks on back to me.....
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

This is so unpredictable ... I love it.
                          I think the last second decision to go to 27 players instead of 25 made a huge difference. Made it much tougher, and definitely changed the drafting strategy early.

Comment

• Interesting pick with Duffy. That is an insane season---I think he was the first non-all-time great (Cy Young type) 19th century player I ever heard of as a kid because anytime a Braves player had some great season or something, they'd always note that it was the most of whatever for the Braves since Hugh Duffy in 1894. Some draft, I think I should get him.

Comment

• Sorry today was the day we picked all the finishings and upgrades to the house that we are building. So after spending way too much money I needed a bike ride and a bourbon. No clue what I am doing, but I have a hell of a lot of BY K's now with Koufax.

Comment

• That pick sure makes me feel like I grabbed Kershaw at the right time. Their stats are freakishly similar. Kershaw has the career ERA and whip edge, Koufax the single season K and W advantage, and everything else is so close.

Comment

Working...
                                X