No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pick with Hecker. He was starting to look nice. His career ratios are just okay for deadball, but the BY is great and LOU is just gold. Interesting pick with Ewing. I was wondering where he would go. Great letter, great position, but from a franchise in consideration for being the best in this draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Nice pick with Hecker. He was starting to look nice. His career ratios are just okay for deadball, but the BY is great and LOU is just gold. Interesting pick with Ewing. I was wondering where he would go. Great letter, great position, but from a franchise in consideration for being the best in this draft.
      Yeah I debated going so many ways there, but I wanted to be done with E and catcher in the end. This is going to be a giant mess at the end and I definitely considered just throwing my hands up and taking the best stats and see if I can get enough of those to make the crap at the end work.

Comment

• Nice pick with Ewing, ya fargin icehole.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Nice pick with Ewing, ya fargin icehole.
          Please pray for me the next time you are at church.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            Please pray for me the next time you are at church.
            I will pray for you to go straight to hell.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              I will pray for you to go straight to hell.
              Buck off!

Comment

• Lol. Gonna be a few until I can back to the ol' spreadsheet and reconfigure. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Comment

• Hmm. I actually will get one of my four guys back. It might take me a bit to decide if two of them get back. I assumed that Bene would take one, but since he was keyed in on Ewing, maybe he isn't going to take him. Then I have the old strategical question of objectively best value versus guy that fits my team best.

Comment

• Sorry gang, still haven’t gotten back to the spreadsheet. I have a couple targets in mind but can’t remember their franchises!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
                      Right, may not be a factor until Rounds 5 & onward. Just wanted to put it out there now though. Today I'm still WFH.
                      If we get to me tonight, but revo or mookie isn't around and you know your next pick (assuming they don't take him), feel free to PM the pick to me, and I can post it for you tomorrow to keep things moving. Obviously, if you pick is taken, we'll just have to wait, but this is something we do when someone is up soon and will be away for a while. If Bene never picks, just send it to Ken or frae.

Comment

If Bene never picks
                        That's a long church service.

Comment

• OK finally got back to the computadora.

Comment

• And an hour later, no pick. He's not going to take my temptation and I am going to take him and get myself into all kinds of trouble.

Comment

And an hour later, no pick. He's not going to take my temptation and I am going to take him and get myself into all kinds of trouble.
                              i disagree
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Simply contradicting everything people say does not make an argument. Does nobody remember Monty Python?

Comment

Working...
                                X