No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t care if you change the year. I’ll pick soon regardless.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• CB if you are hanging out here I need an email address for you to start the league.

Comment

• If you guys stop picking and just let me pick my last 3 players and we just quit there, I can win this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          If you guys stop picking and just let me pick my last 3 players and we just quit there, I can win this thing.
          I'm not sure I want to pick my last three players, so I'm ok with that
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I'm not sure I want to pick my last three players, so I'm ok with that
            sounds good - you get 2nd on my sheet. Lets vote. I vote for this plan.

Comment

• It is unanimous. Lets pack it in guys, enjoyed it.

Comment

• My next pick has not been picked in the last 10 years.

Comment

• I don't remember my last pick ever having been picked. That's how you know it's an awesome pick. Too smart for all you noobs by a long shot.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    I don't remember my last pick ever having been picked. That's how you know it's an awesome pick. Too smart for all you noobs by a long shot.
                    i don't recall him being picked before either, well done.
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      I don't remember my last pick ever having been picked. That's how you know it's an awesome pick. Too smart for all you noobs by a long shot.
                      Hell, has Tommy Leach every been picked? And I still think I have a shot to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Hell, has Tommy Leach every been picked? And I still think I have a shot to win.
                        Well, that's going to be tough to do since we already declared Feral Ken the winner. But everyone knows who the real winner is: me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          Where Jamie Quirk has more value than Buster Posey. It's RJ's own take on fantasy baseball -- Vintage Drafting.

Comment

• Leach is okay but he's no Lip Pike, that's for sure.

Comment

• I'd still love to do a reverse draft where we try to get the *worst* players. And not just guys who didn't play - they had to play and perform spectacularly poorly.

Call it the Mario Mendoza draft if you will.
                              Last edited by Ken; 05-06-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                23.04 Kenley Jansen P 2016
                                23.04? You never pick 4th? How do you mix up 4 and 10?

Comment

Working...
                                X