No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S was the very bizarre pick I had for you; you are right, your S options were limited beyond Sheffield---which is why I had to take Sheffield when I did--he never makes it back to me.

Comment

• No, I am wrong again. I just checked. I just had you with a different deadball S pitcher. Nevermind.

Comment

• FWIW, Sweeney doesn't really change your contender status---barely different in the standings than the guy I had for you.

Comment

• Garp on the other hand, broke my projection system. I have absolutely no clue what he is doing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            FWIW, Sweeney doesn't really change your contender status---barely different in the standings than the guy I had for you.
            Tell me after this ends who it was. I am not good at digging too deep and Sweeney is a guy I have used before.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              Tell me after this ends who it was. I am not good at digging too deep and Sweeney is a guy I have used before.
              You can't take the other guy now; I PM'd you with his name.

Comment

• Not sure what Johnny is doing now--seems to be idling. But at least CJ is here, and Johnny is decade and positionally precluded from taking pretty much anyone CJ could take, so maybe we'll at least get some skip picks.

Comment

Not sure what Johnny is doing now--seems to be idling. But at least CJ is here, and Johnny is decade and positionally precluded from taking pretty much anyone CJ could take, so maybe we'll at least get some skip picks.
                  Trying to do some calculations.

Comment

• And, that frae, was why Charlie Sweeney was a mistake---not that you took him instead of the S pitcher I had pegged for you---it was that you took him instead of Pudge---Johnny was never, ever, going to let him get back to you. Ever. (And yes, I had projected Johnny's pick--Pudge was one of the guys I gave to two teams---frae and Johnny.)

Comment

And, that frae, was why Charlie Sweeney was a mistake---not that you took him instead of the S pitcher I had pegged for you---it was that you took him instead of Pudge---Johnny was never, ever, going to let him get back to you. Ever. (And yes, I had projected Johnny's pick--Pudge was one of the guys I gave to two teams---frae and Johnny.)
                      Yea, I don't project picks too much, but had frae taking Pudge here as well.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• No one has to tell me I am not good at this stuff, but I tried to make Pudge work and everyone can tell me later how it works better when I go the path I had planned. I am 100% sure I will be wrong, but this is why I can't win these lol

Comment

• We'll see. I don't see a way back to the top for you, but you still have two wild cards, which makes projecting all the options for your team very difficult. I won't claim to know that your plan isn't best--at least not until I see it.

Comment

• You know, I am still bored. I'll have a run at your team again with a completely different strategy. Let's see what it does.

Comment

You know, I am still bored. I'll have a run at your team again with a completely different strategy. Let's see what it does.
                              I am sure you guys had a better plan, but thanks for looking.

Comment

• Hmm. Maybe I need to look more on everyone. I was just grabbing best available for everyone. Didn't notice your power punt. Makes gaming your team out very tricky. This may take a while. Good thing there is nothing to do nowadays, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X