*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    I asked Garp to send me picks in advance. He always says yes then never does. Skip him and he can pick whenever.
    He just showed up half an hour ago. Hopefully a pick will be here while heyelander is still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Cool! Where are we going?
      Party at my house! Bring your hazmat suits and let's fuckin do this shit apocalypse style.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Heye,i hate to break it to you. We didn't actually declare u the winner. U still need to pick
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Heye,i hate to break it to you. We didn't actually declare u the winner. U still need to pick
          I disagree.....

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Does anyone have a short list of contenders? I haven't really been paying attention to anyone else's team, except to check players that I might want.
            I have the following with a shot:

Controller J
            Johnny
            Frae
            TS GARP
            Heyelander
            Cavebird
            Bene
            hacko
            Revo
            DMT
            Feral

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

Controller J - OBP troubles too much to overcome
              JohnnyA24 - timezone issues and window washing were too much, team is dead in the water
              Frae______ - no team has ever won picking three QUIZYs in a row, that won't change this draft
              TS Garp___ - likely to win, in good shape, but skipping picks may cost him in the end
              Heyelander - laying low, about ready to make his move. This is a team to watch
              Cavebird__ - has a chance, but no experience in the modern game will likely cost him
              Bene Futu_ - was easily sidetracked by ridiculous political discourse, lack of focus will cost him
              Hacko____ - a sleeper lurking in the shadows
              Revo_____ - tried to confuse other teams with unique pitching strategy....only confused himself
              DMT_____ - this team cold go either way, next pick is pivotal
              Ken______- too busy fishing to give his best effort....still a puncher's chance
              Feral Slash - Heavy Favorite, perfect plan and execution. Like where this team is sitting
              Ok, since Johnny asked, here is my outlook for the finish...should be a good one
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ha, that's a very funny answer! Too bad the corrupt lamestream media won't even mention it. :mad:
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Ha, that's a very funny answer! Too bad the corrupt lamestream media won't even mention it. :mad:
                  I'm hired by a corporation and I'm writing this on electronic media...so that counts. You are wrong !
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Heye's up all night to get Luque
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Ok, since Johnny asked, here is my outlook for the finish...should be a good one
                      Hey, you young whippersnapper, back in the old VD days, we had to post uphill in both directions. And our piss burned until we had taken 5 days worth of penicillin. And it was all about suppression. The old experience is plenty good enough.

Comment

• On a more serious note, if we can get a quick pick from Bene, we might get a Hacko pick before he turns in and get lots done tonight. If not, we are probably one pick only tonight.

Comment

• Just saw I’m up - lemmme finish eating w the family and I’ll pick.

Comment

• Quick question: I know CJ is defending champ and Johnny has won and I have won back in the day. Who else in this one has won before?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Quick question: I know CJ is defending champ and Johnny has won and I have won back in the day. Who else in this one has won before?
                              Feral, Revo, Bene for sure ... most others have come close. Can't recall everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Quick question: I know CJ is defending champ and Johnny has won and I have won back in the day. Who else in this one has won before?
                                I've won once, couple other top 3s IIRC.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X