No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys ... kinda need to decide things for the entire remainder of the draft here, and I was trying to do two things at once. On it now 100%

Also Controller isn't here ...

Comment

• Sorry for that delay ... literally spent most of that time mulling. Not sure CJ was around, so I don't think I held things up.

Comment

• Looking at the crowds gathering in California, it's like we gave up this weekend.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Sorry for that delay ... literally spent most of that time mulling. Not sure CJ was around, so I don't think I held things up.
          Interesting plan johnny---desert first, veggies last. Probably makes sense at this point. Bank the stats, hope for the best.

Comment

• frae's pick should be interesting. All of his remaining picks should be interesting. Starting with Yelich, his final 10 picks were all QUIZY OVEN and BCMSW/WC. Nothing in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              frae's pick should be interesting. All of his remaining picks should be interesting. Starting with Yelich, his final 10 picks were all QUIZY OVEN and BCMSW/WC. Nothing in the middle.
              I'm an interesting guy. Trying to decide what path to take.

Comment

frae's pick should be interesting. All of his remaining picks should be interesting. Starting with Yelich, his final 10 picks were all QUIZY OVEN and BCMSW/WC. Nothing in the middle.
                Not a lot of people who can take other guys I want and they at least have backups. Boxed myself into needing Zisk for better or worse.

Comment

Interesting plan johnny---desert first, veggies last. Probably makes sense at this point. Bank the stats, hope for the best.
                  Nothing worse than getting to the desert tray and only finding the leftovers.

Comment

• Happy Birthday DMT!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Happy Birthday DMT!

Thanks.... Hopefully I'll get to make a pick!
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Happy Birthday! And Garp, heyelander, and I are all here, so we could get some progress. Bene however, will almost certainly be at church.

Comment

Happy Birthday! And Garp, heyelander, and I are all here, so we could get some progress. Bene however, will almost certainly be at church.
                          I still don't know what the church thing is, and at this stage, I'm too afraid to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            I still don't know what the church thing is, and at this stage, I'm too afraid to ask.
                            I asked a while back and never got an answer. I'll have to go to church and ask around to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              I asked a while back and never got an answer.
                              I disagree
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                not if I have anything to do with it .... and I do

Comment

Working...
                                X