No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like beautiful weather, a great forecast, and firing up the (charcoal) grill. Then putting the meat on and finding out just how good weather forecasts are.

Comment

• It’s like 75 and perfect here. I’m firing up the pool this week. Best part of stay at home, hopefully.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Now, all the sudden the forecast is "expect occasional showers to end at 10:45 PM". Argh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          It’s like 75 and perfect here. I’m firing up the pool this week. Best part of stay at home, hopefully.
          97° here and we've been in the pool for a couple weeks already.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

It’s like 75 and perfect here. I’m firing up the pool this week. Best part of stay at home, hopefully.
            Just turned the solar heater on today. Plan on mowing the lawn and Jumping in the pool tomorrow
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Pool bros unite!
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 65ish and sunny in Seattle....no thoughts of swimming, but it was beautiful.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Just turned the solar heater on today. Plan on mowing the lawn and Jumping in the pool tomorrow
                  time to break out the speedo, amirite ??
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Edgar Martinez?
                    he walked way too much i think. My favorite player ever.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Has the pacing of these things always been this ridiculously slow? It's been awhile, but come on.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• We were going at a pretty good pace for a while, but one pick in 24 hours now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          We were going at a pretty good pace for a while, but one pick in 24 hours now.
                          You PM'ed me and while I am drunk pretty sure Garp is up still.

Comment

• Damn, did you guys see the livestreamed Nirvana tribute by Post Malone? No joke, it was fucking awesome. Color me shocked.

Comment

• Raised over $4M for the WHO's relief efforts, too.

Comment

Damn, did you guys see the livestreamed Nirvana tribute by Post Malone? No joke, it was fucking awesome. Color me shocked.
                                I actually like postie. Probably the best of what my kids like. Plus he has a couple of our top roadtrip songs
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X