*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Almost took Perez with my last pick but decided I didn't want to be a little bitch.
    I decided I was OK with that.

Comment

• Singer for Tears for Fears and his daughter do a rendition of a cover of his own song. This is amazing:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Sad that Tears for Fears guys are so old. I guess this happens when you age, lol.

Comment

• Crawford was my first informed pick. Now that I have some hitter scoring, I can see how brutal the end of the draft will be.
          Grove may be a lucky pick. I was going to take some 2000s year for Maddux, but it appears Lefty may be a better pick for me.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Johnny at church washing windows....pick will be up later today, maybe tomorrow
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Johnny at church washing windows....pick will be up later today, maybe tomorrow
              He's a nice guy. Those intricate stained glass windows are hard to clean!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                He's a nice guy. Those intricate stained glass windows are hard to clean!
                He uses mudpaste for those hard to clean areas
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You guys don't know shit about window cleaning ... don't pretend you do. If you haven't been a ladder at 3am, on dodgy decking, with a mobile phone as illumination ... then you've never truly been window cleaning.

Funny thing is, the window cleaner came around 2 days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    You guys don't know shit about window cleaning ... don't pretend you do. If you haven't been a ladder at 3am, on dodgy decking, with a mobile phone as illumination ... then you've never truly been window cleaning.

Funny thing is, the window cleaner came around 2 days later.
                    My whole ruse as a window washing expert has been exposed. Oh the shame and humiliation
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My whole ruse as a window washing expert has been exposed. Oh the shame and humiliation
                      Bah! No window cleaner would ever call himself a window washer.

Comment

You were being literal? I figured it was some sort of slang I didn't want to know about.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                          You were being literal? I figured it was some sort of slang I didn't want to know about.
                          I am sure Bene has some sort of "window washing" euphemism. In spite of what Johnny says i take that shit serious....real serious
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i take that shit
                            How was the texture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              How was the texture?
                              Variable quality....i will leave it at that
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Variable quality....i will leave it at that
                                Kinda like Johhny's picks in VD 14
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X