Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    yes they are ! And catcher and L too !
    Catcher, yes; L, no. Only three L's have been picked. If it is a wasteland, it was before the draft started. But, hey, you can use a wild card on an L when it gets back to you and get a fourth L drafted!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Catcher, yes; L, no. Only three L's have been picked. If it is a wasteland, it was before the draft started. But, hey, you can use a wild card on an L when it gets back to you and get a fourth L drafted!
      Don't make the mistake of trying to reason with me. And I have enough of L, thanks
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You can never have enough of L!!!!

Comment

• Nice pick in Rose---getting over 2100 runs from a middle infielder in Round 14 is hard to argue with. And wow, everyone is here through the turn. A sleepy morning could end with a busy afternoon.

Comment

• I think Heyelander-watch is my favourite part of this draft. Gives me time for some important self-reflection into the state of the world.

Thank you Heyelander. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              I think Heyelander-watch is my favourite part of this draft. Gives me time for some important self-reflection into the state of the world.

Thank you Heyelander. Thank you.
              apparently doesn't give you time to update the history thread though...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• any news on a new AM album? I was kinda bummed by the last one.

Comment

• I'm currently trying to do 2 jobs while migrating my sleeping patterns from the previous 3am-11am to 11pm-7am mixed results so far. Last night I worked 8-5 then delivered food until 9, came home and ate and fell asleep on the couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    any news on a new AM album? I was kinda bummed by the last one.
                    Yeah, wasn't my cuppa tea either, but to be honest, I haven't listened to it since it was released so

That said, the new Strokes record is pretty darn good ... and I liked the new Pearl Jam offering.

Comment

I'm currently trying to do 2 jobs while migrating my sleeping patterns from the previous 3am-11am to 11pm-7am mixed results so far. Last night I worked 8-5 then delivered food until 9, came home and ate and fell asleep on the couch.
                      I know you know I'm only jesting ... right?

Comment

I know you know I'm only jesting ... right?
                        yep, no worries... mostly just highlighting how much trouble I am having sleeping normal fuckin' hours.

Comment

yep, no worries... mostly just highlighting how much trouble I am having sleeping normal fuckin' hours.
                          Maybe pull an all nighter so you are tired enough to go tonsleep at a reasonable time ?
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yeah, wasn't my cuppa tea either, but to be honest, I haven't listened to it since it was released so

That said, the new Strokes record is pretty darn good ... and I liked the new Pearl Jam offering.
                            Hmm, I though it was pretty blah. I'll give it another listen. How about the new Fiona Apple album?
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Hmm, I though it was pretty blah. I'll give it another listen. How about the new Fiona Apple album? I'll go post in New music thread.
                              The Strokes?

Trying to recall where I saw Fiona Apple recently ... Hmmmm

Yeah here (well ... from 2015)

Comment

• Yea, Strokes new one.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X