X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    So what are the feelings about the recent allegations towards Biden? There have been lots of stories over the years of him being a real hands-on creep. The latest allegation, under UK law in any case, would fall firmly under the rape category.

Trump may seem immune to almost all kinds of negative press, but most normal politicians aren't. And how will his would-be Democratic voter base manage to justify the hypocrisy of voting for seemingly the very thing they have been criticizing these last 4 years?
    That is a great question. Regardless of the truth of the allegations i think it says a lot about our media and about tribalism that exists im America. That part of it is perhaps equally distressing. Not sure what else i can say

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    The "committee of three" as per rule 8 voted him out for an egregious rule violation. He spat the dummy and never came back.
    But that wouldn't delete his pick posts in previous VD's. I would think that would take RJ banishment.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Did he get perma-banned or something? I notice his picks don't show up in the VD 6 thread.
    The "committee of three" as per rule 8 voted him out for an egregious rule violation. He spat the dummy and never came back.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Lol, he was too moderate amd diplomatic. What a dick that guy was

Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied

Did he get perma-banned or something? I notice his picks don't show up in the VD 6 thread.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Are you elbiablo's new handle?

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    So what are the feelings about the recent allegations towards Biden? There have been lots of stories over the years of him being a real hands-on creep. The latest allegation, under UK law in any case, would fall firmly under the rape category.

Trump may seem immune to almost all kinds of negative press, but most normal politicians aren't. And how will his would-be Democratic voter base manage to justify the hypocrisy of voting for seemingly the very thing they have been criticizing these last 4 years?

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    for the record Joe Biden is who the Dems are and i can't stand him either. If u are looking for moderate opinions u wont get them from the Frisky Slurper
    Are you elbiablo's new handle?

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Seattle has a spring? I've been there 20 times and I'm not sure I ever saw the sun.
    Not usually, which is why i am so thankful. It has been sunny about 34 of the 35 days since i started working frombhome. It has been awesome

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    politicians suck.
    Ours certainly do

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    On a more cheerful note, the spring weather in Seattle has been the best in my lifetime. If we had our usual clouds and rain i don't know how i would cope.
    Seattle has a spring? I've been there 20 times and I'm not sure I ever saw the sun.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    for the record Joe Biden is who the Dems are and i can't stand him either. If u are looking for moderate opinions u wont get them from the Frisky Slurper
    politicians suck.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Holy cow my pick snuck up on me! Uh, I'm off to church for a few. Gotta get some salvation for my sinful trainwreck of a VD squad! Pray for me.
    Dont steal my guys and all will be forgiven. Not sure who they are but i will let u know if u screw me over

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    On a more cheerful note, the spring weather in Seattle has been the best in my lifetime. If we had our usual clouds and rain i don't know how i would cope.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Holy cow my pick snuck up on me! Uh, I'm off to church for a few. Gotta get some salvation for my sinful trainwreck of a VD squad! Pray for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X