*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Where's the fun in that? I think I should keep making good picks, and everyone else should stop. Sounds like more fun to me!
    We have sortof a problem here ... hmmmmm yeaaaaah ... did you not get the memo about making good picks?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      All the anticipation and drama, and it turns out to be a QUIZY pitching blank. Gotta love VD's!
      via Imgflip Meme Generator
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        U got those backwards !
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          U got those backwards !
          that explains a lot.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• cant believe Kelley fell that far....not my fault I picked K ages ago
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• pick should be up within the hour unless i fall into the pit of despair
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

cant believe Kelley fell that far....not my fault I picked K ages ago
                Yeah, it was pissing me off.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That's two for Ken, after the Joe Morgan debacle. Clearly we are sinners in the hands of an angry god when some Texan gets rewarded like this.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    That's two for Ken, after the Joe Morgan debacle. Clearly we are sinners in the hands of an angry god when some Texan gets rewarded like this.
                    Don't worry, I'm sure I'm still in last place

Comment

That's two for Ken, after the Joe Morgan debacle. Clearly we are sinners in the hands of an angry god when some Texan gets rewarded like this.
                      Yeah, but it gives someone an even later freebie. 11 K's taken now.

Comment

cant believe Kelley fell that far....not my fault I picked K ages ago
                        I was worried about you using a WC at this point since he was so obvious.

Comment

• All this church time should have bought me at least one vintage draft gift, but noooooooooo.........

I was promised these indulgences I've been buying would do me some good! I'm gonna nail some fucking theses to my church's door. That'll show 'em.

Comment

All this church time should have bought me at least one vintage draft gift, but noooooooooo.........

I was promised these indulgences I've been buying would do me some good! I'm gonna nail some fucking theses to my church's door. That'll show 'em.
                            Nobody will be there to read them now.

Comment

• Feral you tricked me by only taking 1 player, I'm used to you taking both at once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Feral you tricked me by only taking 1 player, I'm used to you taking both at once.
                                I'm tricky like that. pick up soon
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X