*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    The 2019 Lahman database is available ... hopefully I can grab the Franchise data and get that updated also!
    Does anyone recall the Franchise criteria?

I think it was:

- 5 years minimum with a Franchise to be eligible (or was it 3?)

- If a player does not meet minimum criteria, the Franchise the player played most seasons for is the designated Franchise(s).

Didn't we do a Franchise draft on the new site ... pretty sure we did.

Comment

• Nice pick with Biggio. I was wonder how long the catcher with the best stats could stay out there. Nobody wants to use that letter or decade, but those stats at catcher are too good.

Comment

I think it was:

- If a player does not meet minimum criteria, the Franchise the player played most seasons for is the designated Franchise(s).

This was before me. It's like me asking my kids about hair bands.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Nice pick with Biggio. I was wonder how long the catcher with the best stats could stay out there. Nobody wants to use that letter or decade, but those stats at catcher are too good.
          Thanks...definitely good value but yea the letter/decade combo is a double whammy. At least I don't have to worry about Cs now.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Nice pick with Biggio. I was wonder how long the catcher with the best stats could stay out there. Nobody wants to use that letter or decade, but those stats at catcher are too good.
            I almost picked him last round

fyi i am going to all day church....gonna be a while before i can pick
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Where'd this meme start

Comment

I know the feeling, it's hard to find time to prep for a pick when you have 5 hours of shit-posting to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Thanks...definitely good value but yea the letter/decade combo is a double whammy. At least I don't have to worry about Cs now.
                  You gotta pick 'em sometime.

Comment

I know the feeling, it's hard to find time to prep for a pick when you have 5 hours of shit-posting to do.

I know u think i put as much thought into my shit postimg as i do my draft picks, but i don't.

Oh, who am i kiddimg, of course i do
                    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 04-17-2020, 11:54 AM.
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I know u think as much thought into my shit postimg as i do my draft picks, but i don't.
                      I have no idea what this says.

Comment

I think it was:

Does anyone have a link to the post KS made regarding the data he had from the previous time we used Franchises?

I saw something recently, and I can't recall where. It's in one of these threads.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the post KS made regarding the data he had from the previous time we used Franchises?

I saw something recently, and I can't recall where. It's in one of these threads.
                          Found it ... in the VD14 history Thread

Comment

I know u think i put as much thought into my shit postimg as i do my draft picks, but i don't.

Oh, who am i kiddimg, of course i do
                            I disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              I have no idea what this says.
                              Why did you go back amd edit my post ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Why did you go back amd edit my post ?
                                Because you are not a real human. You don't deserve the "I"

AMD are a microchip processing company ... Freudian slips like that are damning.

Comment

Working...
                                X