*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    Sorry I knew the catcher cliff for me was near if I didn't want to use a premium letter or decade so Daly stood out. I let him go to the corner because they had both used the letter D so he was the plan before Cross, but seeing Cross go did cement the idea.
    Yep. I was just worried about K from Controller Jacobs, and you were the only danger on Daly, so I hoped I could sneak him through. So much for that thought.

Comment

• Is this rock bottom?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Is this rock bottom?

Liberty !!!!!!!!
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Is this rock bottom?
          This is "normal" for right wingers in this country, believe it or not. Have you seen the Trump idiots crowding the door (right next to each other, no PPE, rabid screaming spittle flying) to the Michigan statehouse like the fucking walking dead? I mean, it's well beyond parody at this point. It's just.....I don't even know. These jackdicks were blocking the entrance to the hospital in their car protest, for god's sake.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Yea we're far from the bottom.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Michigan has the 3rd most deaths from the virus in the country.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Wow, that was really big. Sorry.

Comment

• I haven't seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. Shocking levels of sheer stupidity.

I've always been inclined to think that every country has the same dumbass element to their community, and that America just gets a bad rep because they are the big dogs.

This is mind boggling. One stupid cunt is whining because she can't get her fucking roots dyed. I'm lost for words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Michigan has the 3rd most deaths from the virus in the country.
                    The lady on the left is running for Congress.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Seriously, why are Republicans/Trumpies severely lacking in common sense and just general intelligence? When did this start happening? Have Republicans always been this stupid?

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. Shocking levels of sheer stupidity.

I've always been inclined to think that every country has the same dumbass element to their community, and that America just gets a bad rep because they are the big dogs.

This is mind boggling. One stupid cunt is whining because she can't get her fucking roots dyed. I'm lost for words.
                        How about the guy almost in tears because he can't get lawn supplies...while it's snowing.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Seriously, why are Republicans/Trumpies severely lacking in common sense and just general intelligence? When did this start happening? Have Republicans always been this dumb?
                          Intelligence has never been their strong suit.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. Shocking levels of sheer stupidity.
                            Usa...usa...usa....
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• But it is incredibly disheartening as an American to know that so many in our country are this dumb. I'm confident that Biden will win, but that won't make these people vanish or become any smarter.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Here, swear to god, is a truck from the genius rally

Comment

Working...
                                X