X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    When you figure it out, please let me know ASAP.
    Hey that's my strategy! Don't copy.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    I am now officially clueless. I thought revo was either doing a full ratio tank or a career ratio tank with good BY. But now he goes and takes Drysdale (the only one who could at his best decade without a wild card, but smart to do so, I was already looking at taking him) and then takes him at 1957. At that year, he is BY poison and great for career. He must have some plan I have not fathomed yet. He has kept me guessing the whole time.
    When you figure it out, please let me know ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Am I crazy or are we going to totally blow by VD 6 totals?

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Daggummit

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    So I think I might have committed the cardinal sin of cut/pasting on the Rounds sheet. If you do that, does it fuck up the "draft" section of the hitting tabs and fail to track correctly who's already drafted?
    Yeah ... better to redownload or revert to a previous save if possible IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    So I think I might have committed the cardinal sin of cut/pasting on the Rounds sheet. If you do that, does it fuck up the "draft" section of the hitting tabs and fail to track correctly who's already drafted?

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    I am now officially clueless. I thought revo was either doing a full ratio tank or a career ratio tank with good BY. But now he goes and takes Drysdale (the only one who could at his best decade without a wild card, but smart to do so, I was already looking at taking him) and then takes him at 1957. At that year, he is BY poison and great for career. He must have some plan I have not fathomed yet. He has kept me guessing the whole time.
    Yeah I thought it was the career dump with good BY. I tried to do that once, if I recall, but it's very player specific. I assume someone smarter than I could pull it off but it doesn't look like that's what Revo's trying.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Like Drysdale a lot at this point. I see some other guys out there who will be great value. Wish we had some KOs

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I got some turds I'm going to need to pick, and lots of ground to make up in hitting. Not optimistic, but thanks !
    I guess I'm an admitted turdpicker now.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Feral has a sneaky good team. I had an idea to mess with him, but it makes my team worse, so I can't do it.
    I got some turds I'm going to need to pick, and lots of ground to make up in hitting. Not optimistic, but thanks !

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Feral has a sneaky good team. I had an idea to mess with him, but it makes my team worse, so I can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Feral has been the most disruptive to my plans, first Thome and then Stovey.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Not sure, but I had Larkin ranked a good deal higher than my own pick with whatshisface Long so I'd bet it was a good pick. Larkin gets drafted all the time - he's a lot better than scrap status.
    I would imagine that johnny won't be thrilled by the pick. I think that Larkin was the last actually good hitter he could take without using his last wild card.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    was there a better SS available? I didn’t plan this out well so I’m dealing with the scraps
    Not sure, but I had Larkin ranked a good deal higher than my own pick with whatshisface Long so I'd bet it was a good pick. Larkin gets drafted all the time - he's a lot better than scrap status.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X