X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Heye,i hate to break it to you. We didn't actually declare u the winner. U still need to pick
    I disagree.....

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Heye,i hate to break it to you. We didn't actually declare u the winner. U still need to pick

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Cool! Where are we going?
    Party at my house! Bring your hazmat suits and let's fuckin do this shit apocalypse style.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    I asked Garp to send me picks in advance. He always says yes then never does. Skip him and he can pick whenever.
    He just showed up half an hour ago. Hopefully a pick will be here while heyelander is still around.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    I've always heard Disney World is the place to go when you win things.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    I asked Garp to send me picks in advance. He always says yes then never does. Skip him and he can pick whenever.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Welp, pack it in folks. Looks like we're done here. We can call DMT the winner. Or, fuck it --- let's go Heyelander.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Welp, pack it in folks. Looks like we're done here. We can call DMT the winner. Or, fuck it --- let's go Heyelander.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Does anyone have a short list of contenders? I haven't really been paying attention to anyone else's team, except to check players that I might want.
    It has just gotten to the point where I am starting to game out everyone's remaining picks, but I am not far enough along in it to know. I'll have a list in a day or two.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Does anyone have a short list of contenders? I haven't really been paying attention to anyone else's team, except to check players that I might want.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    i just like checking out your ass.
    Look but don't touch !

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I am still ahead of Heyelander, so I think I'm in a good spot
    i just like checking out your ass.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Another kick the can down the line pick, I needed Jackie to keep my options open. Only maybe 2 people could reasonably take him and I would bet they wouldn't do it, but this keeps me flexible still.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Yeah, I use Ken’s strategy of stats/hitters, and I think I overdid it in some career categories over the BY categories. Of course, I also took a total zero in Chief Zimmer.....
    I think every draft i have ever done i lean too far to career stats. Need to take a look at that

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    I'll give you credit. I am starting to try to game plan other teams' picks for the endgame, and now I have absolutely no clue who your second catcher will be. Nothing makes any sense.
    Maybe you are looking at "good" catchers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X