No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - there are two Wild Cards, and we usually frown upon naming non-drafted players.

Comment

• So I'm out doing door dash and I get a text from hacko that I'm up. I pull into a restraunt and reply "out spreading food and disease, pick up irishly" and hit send, only to see that a customer had texted me in between and I just sent that to them. Good times.

Pick up in a bit
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Holy shit lol
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          So I'm out doing door dash and I get a text from hacko that I'm up. I pull into a restraunt and reply "out spreading food and disease, pick up irishly" and hit send, only to see that a customer had texted me in between and I just sent that to them. Good times.

Pick up in a bit
          Did u get a huge tip ?
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            FYI - there are two Wild Cards, and we usually frown upon naming non-drafted players.
            Sorry, I assume he was well enough known that nobody would forget about him. Sorry for breaking decorum, but then again, I'll play my been here at the beginning card to get out of it.

Comment

• I also note that you didn't complain when I name dropped Paddy Quinn earlier, lol.

Comment

• The first rule of VD club....
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• She tipped up front (sucker).

It was a shit show all around. 40 minute McDonald's run! Place was crushed and disorganized. Wish I never accepted.

Comment

She tipped up front (sucker).

It was a shit show all around. 40 minute McDonald's run! Place was crushed and disorganized. Wish I never accepted.
                    Be honest, how many fries did u steal ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Be honest, how many fries did u steal ?
                      Never done it. I do drive past red Robin regularly because they give drivers free fries

Comment

Never done it. I do drive past red Robin regularly because they give drivers free fries
                        That is pretty cool. So do they meet u at the curb or do u need to walk in ?
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• We are doing take out about once a week. Have never done door dash or any delivery yet
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            The first rule of VD club....
                            I founded the VD club..... I am exempt from the rules.

Comment

So I'm out doing door dash and I get a text from hacko that I'm up. I pull into a restraunt and reply "out spreading food and disease, pick up irishly" and hit send, only to see that a customer had texted me in between and I just sent that to them. Good times.

Pick up in a bit
                              Really going for the full amcg Irish experience here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Sorry, I assume he was well enough known that nobody would forget about him. Sorry for breaking decorum, but then again, I'll play my been here at the beginning card to get out of it.
                                You get one mulligan and then we throw you into the coronavirus pit!

Comment

Working...
                                X