• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Chip McGarr ?
    Dude's mustache is hall of fame.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Dude's mustache is hall of fame.
      Not to mention his name....does not get any better
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Not to mention his name....does not get any better
        Dickie Thon can top him, lol.

Comment

• Rusty Kuntz will also go undrafted. As a side note, that was Squid's mom's nickname in highschool.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Rusty Kuntz will also go undrafted. As a side note, that was Squid's mom's nickname in highschool.
            I miss the Squid. And screw it, I am about to head to bed (I have to log in to work in 8 hours, 21 minutes, and I haven't eaten yet), so I will send you my pick--heyelander is back now, so you can post it for me if you want---and use it for your projections to speed up your pick--my pick won't change because of heyelander---hitter v. pitcher thing; his can't change what is best for me.

Comment

I miss the Squid. And screw it, I am about to head to bed (I have to log in to work in 8 hours, 21 minutes, and I haven't eaten yet), so I will send you my pick--heyelander is back now, so you can post it for me if you want---and use it for your projections to speed up your pick--my pick won't change because of heyelander---hitter v. pitcher thing; his can't change what is best for me.
              Roger Repoz ? Did not see that comimg
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Oh, and Chicken Wolf will remain undrafted forever, too. What a name. And, hell, his real name was William Van Winkle Wolf.

Comment

Roger Repoz ? Did not see that comimg
                  That would not be a legal pick.

Comment

Please send it to someone who has already picked or who will pick after you. i'm sure it'll make no difference, but it's not a good precedent.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      Please send it to someone who has already picked or who will pick after you.
                      So don't send it to Heyelander, pretty much. Lol. Just send it to me.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I'm so confused

I thought we were waiting on your to pick. So yeah.

That's my queue to go to bed. Words are hard.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds right to me. Unless he has already picked, and then I'll just pick, lol.

Comment

• why does my, admittedly slightly older, spreadsheet throw me a 1 error when I input Bene's Steve O'Neill pick?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              why does my, admittedly slightly older, spreadsheet throw me a 1 error when I input Bene's Steve O'Neill pick?
                              Because it's slightly older

If you download the latest version all that is fixed.

Comment

• We had apostrophe issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X