No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point, I'm pretty sure the fairest thing to do is to fuck cavebird over as viciously as possible.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Hey, you have another pick in first place! That's impressive. I don't think your lead can survive my pick, however.
      Yeah...i looked last night, you will kill me
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        At this point, I'm pretty sure the fairest thing to do is to fuck cavebird over as viciously as possible.
        That is a legitimate point of view
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• OK, I'm starting my projections now. Looks like I have a shot at a top 12 finish!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I have also decided that we're going with additive scoring. Sorry, d-bags, look who's in first now!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              That is a legitimate point of view
              Especially since DMT sent me a large cash payment....wait he said not to mention that
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I have also decided that we're going with additive scoring. Sorry, d-bags, look who's in first now!!!!!
                Actually DMT beats you in my projections, you finish second, lol.

Comment

At this point, I'm pretty sure the fairest thing to do is to fuck cavebird over as viciously as possible.
                  Fortunately, I don't think you can do that; but you may not have to, lol.

Comment

• Ugh, some of you noobs still have to pick middle infielders and stuff? Yeah, fuck this projection shit. Way too hard.

Comment

Of course it is. I want to end democracy in the VD Land and reestablish a monarchy. All freedom loving souls should oppose me---unless they don't think it will work, and they fear retribution. Muwhahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Actually DMT beats you in my projections, you finish second, lol.
                        That would be a surprise....expectimg the worst
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Since your last projections had me as a mid tier skwad
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

To be fair u also.said i was sneaky good
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I was just trying to project the best for people. For example, I had TS Garp in 4th before his last two picks, and that's where he would be if he took Jim Northrup 1968 and the obvious companion. (Northrup can't logically be taken by anybody; I don't think the other one can, but I am not sure, so I won't name drop.)

Comment

I think he was referring to bene in additive scoring.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X