*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a slave to money, then I die.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I think Controller Jacobs just doesn't want his draft to end, lol.

Comment

• Can anyone be a bro and paste the picks from rounds 24 and 25?
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I'll try; I have no idea if this will work:

p10 p11
          putzjj01 oswalro01
          2007 2010
          p10 p11
          farrst01 iwakuhi01
          1988 2013
          h13
          edmonji01
          p11
          nelsoje01
          h14
          kalinal01
          p11
          welchmi01
          h13
          tenacge01
          h14
          vernomi01
          p10
          leevesa01
          h13
          parkeda01
          h14
          troutmi01
          h14
          davisto02

Comment

• Code:
            R24

p10
            putzjj01
            p10
            farrst01
            h13
            edmonji01
            p11
            nelsoje01
            h14
            kalinal01
            p11
            welchmi01
            h13
            tenacge01
            h14
            vernomi01
            p10
            leevesa01
            h13
            parkeda01
            h14
            troutmi01
            h14
            davisto02

Comment

• Code:
              R25

p11
              oswalro01
              p11
              iwakuhi01

Comment

• Ken--you were right about one thing---my projections were crap. But they did their job; I haven't made any mistake picks due to them (my only mistake was just silliness eye issues, lol, and it now should not affect the standings). Hell, even the one thing I "knew" was that CJ would finish 8th. He won't now, lol.

DMT--hell of a fight; the winner will now be determined by the picks of others; I don't see anything either of us can do about it. Well done, however it finishes. And Johnny, you dawg (and as a Law Dawg, that is definitely a compliment), it looks like you might now sneak into third.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  Ken--you were right about one thing---my projections were crap. But they did their job; I haven't made any mistake picks due to them (my only mistake was just silliness eye issues, lol, and it now should not affect the standings). Hell, even the one thing I "knew" was that CJ would finish 8th. He won't now, lol.

DMT--hell of a fight; the winner will now be determined by the picks of others; I don't see anything either of us can do about it. Well done, however it finishes. And Johnny, you dawg (and as a Law Dawg, that is definitely a compliment), it looks like you might now sneak into third.
                  I hope it doesn't come down to my pick....i need to set up a protocol for how to take my lasr guy to be fair
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    I hope it doesn't come down to my pick....i need to set up a protocol for how to take my lasr guy to be fair
                    I want to finish as high as possible, but it could be more complocated. Do i want to be as close to second or third ? Or highest point total ? Basically i think i will choose what gets me closest to first unless i can move up a place in the standings. I think that makes the most sense
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I want to finish as high as possible, but it could be more complocated. Do i want to be as close to second or third ? Or highest point total ? Basically i think i will choose what gets me closest to first unless i can move up a place in the standings. I think that makes the most sense
                      Your pick isn't that complicated--you have six total legal choices, lol. I would assume you would go for highest placing (if nobody else does something not optimal, all reasonable options for you will land you in the same spot) and then maximizing your score/getting closer to third/second/first. I don't think it will matter too much, but I don't know who everyone else will pick, so it might.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Your pick isn't that complicated--you have six total legal choices, lol. I would assume you would go for highest placing (if nobody else does something not optimal, all reasonable options for you will land you in the same spot) and then maximizing your score/getting closer to third/second/first. I don't think it will matter too much, but I don't know who everyone else will pick, so it might.
                        I don't know either...so aiming for as close to first as possible as long as it wont drop me in the standings
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I don't know either...so aiming for as close to first as possible as long as it wont drop me in the standings
                          Making it clear now so there isn't an issue if it does matter
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Hey, you have another pick in first place! That's impressive. I don't think your lead can survive my pick, however.

Comment

I don't want to be responsible for any controversy
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Hey, your pick is up to you. Fair to announce your intentions in advance, but certainly not necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X