*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    23.04? You never pick 4th? How do you mix up 4 and 10?
    Great question, I'll get back to you.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Like, numbers, man.... what do they even mean?
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Like, numbers, man.... what do they even mean?
        Half of them aren't even real.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Half of them aren't even real.
          That's just your imagination

Comment

That's just your imagination
            Don't be irrational.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Don't be irrational.
              What would you do, your last pick was a like a pie in the face (+21)

Comment

What would you do, your last pick was a like a pie in the face (+21)
                Glad you saw, now I can change it back.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Leach is okay but he's no Lip Pike, that's for sure.
                  And Lip Pike is no Stat Freak.

Comment

• FWIW, Uhle was the last guy I had for multiple people. revo was smart to finally concede to the inevitable and take him where he did---otherwise, Feral could take him, surprisingly jumping him up in the final standing, and leaving revo in last. Hell, my second best plan for hacko was to take Uhle (taking all of Q, U, I, and Z). Now, it's a 4-way food fight for last between heyelander, hacko, revo, and ken.

Comment

• Revo is a Leever Lover

That is almost a palindrome
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fascinating endgame so far. Random, seemingly innocuous picks changing the standings all over. I'll have to remember to post the details after we finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          Fascinating endgame so far. Random, seemingly innocuous picks changing the standings all over. I'll have to remember to post the details after we finish.
                          still comfortably in first....no worries in Slasher land
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I'm going to log off for a bit and play some Civ V....Dewey will win the presidency this time, i can feel it
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Yes, quite amazing. You are holding out until the bitter, bitter end. Who knows---your final pick (you have all of three legal choices I think) could determine the winner.

Comment

• I hate to ask for a ruling, but am I allowed to change the year on Leach? It might actually matter at this point. One my side: it was an honest mistake, and I stated as much before the next pick was made. One the other side: it wasn't a typo, I misread the year, and I did post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X