*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

SERIOUSLY. What the fuck do Australians know?!?
    They don't even know what season it is !
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Lol, when it rains it pours. My wife doesn't like pizza, my kids like dominos, and I have had way to many pizzas from kids birthdays to care anymore. I was just trolling Bob Kohm hoping to get a reaction.
      Bob doesn't love us any more....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I actually had another power outage today, but spared you all the shitpoasts, only 10 hours and it wasn't freezing outside, so I maintained some sense of calm.
        Brother, can you spare a shitpoast ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post

Hey, wait a minute...
          I'm waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

I sit correctee
            Oh do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Mandy is a girl
              Allegedly

Comment

I actually had another power outage today, but spared you all the shitpoasts, only 10 hours and it wasn't freezing outside, so I maintained some sense of calm.
                They are shutting power down around me today due to excessive heat warnings! So far my house isn't in any of the predicted areas though.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Big game in DMBL tonight! Game 5 between Jason and I in the first round of the playoffs.

Not sure how good feral is doing in his playoff push.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Big game in DMBL tonight! Game 5 between Jason and I in the first round of the playoffs.

Not sure how good feral is doing in his playoff push.
                    I've got.a.top.20 team !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've got.a.top.20 team !
                      Doing mighty bad, looks like

Comment

They are shutting power down around me today due to excessive heat warnings!
                        I don't understand how shutting power down will help with the heat ?

Comment

• Does maybe burning lignite at the power plants cause the air to heat up?

Comment

• Does Modesto become like a furnace on days like this ?

Comment

• Definitely madness boiling late in the summer like this !

Comment

• Demoralized men become lethargic in that kind of heat, I'm sure .

Comment

Working...
                                X