*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disembodied men bisected lengthwise
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Happy Friday peeps !
      But I don't like peeps .
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Do many bros like peeps?

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Damn, we are live ! Let's go !
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Disgusting marshmallow - brightly luminous

Comment

• ***********************NW Weather Report******************

Sunny and cool in Seattle, perfect weather to sit on the couch and watch the Mariners defeat the Mets
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Damn, we are live ! Let's go !
                  Damnation maybe belongs later ?

Comment

***********************NW Weather Report******************

Sunny and cool in Seattle, perfect weather to sit on the couch and watch the Mariners defeat the Mets
                    One thing I experienced for the first time when I lived in San Jose was that unless the sun's rays were shining directly on you, it was cool (and probably pleasant). I was not familiar with how weather could be "sunny and cool" prior to that, aside from maybe in the winter time.

Comment

• You people with your Mediterranean climates are spoiled.

Comment

• Do Mediterranean breezes leave you pleasantly cool ?

Comment

• Peeps probably even taste good in Mediterranean weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            One thing I experienced for the first time when I lived in San Jose was that unless the sun's rays were shining directly on you, it was cool (and probably pleasant). I was not familiar with how weather could be "sunny and cool" prior to that, aside from maybe in the winter time.
                            I was down in LA/San Luis Obispo last weekend. I love SLO, but it is certainly sunny and cool when the breeze is blowing off the ocean
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• and not cloyingly sweet because of all the humidity they have absorbed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Do Mediterranean breezes leave you pleasantly cool ?
                                I think they do
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X