*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I have approximately three hundred gazillion linkedin contacts and I actually know like 10% of them. What a world. Most of them just try to sell me shit.
    PwC had a minimum requirement for LinkedIn contacts, so I just accepted any rando that came in. I never got to the 250 they wanted.

CJ deleted all his social media because they were always up in our shit about how we should be using it to their benefit, and he wasn't having it.

He's not the best company man, other than staying in youth hostels when he travels to save them money.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      PwC had a minimum requirement for LinkedIn contacts, so I just accepted any rando that came in. I never got to the 250 they wanted.

CJ deleted all his social media because they were always up in our shit about how we should be using it to their benefit, and he wasn't having it.

He's not the best company man, other than staying in youth hostels when he travels to save them money.
      My old boss made us scrimp and save money on hotels, meals, etc., when we traveled. My new boss tells me to stay in nicer hotels because he wants things to be comfortable and convenient for us. I like my new boss better. And I spend my time and energy on things that actually help the company.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        My old boss made us scrimp and save money on hotels, meals, etc., when we traveled. My new boss tells me to stay in nicer hotels because he wants things to be comfortable and convenient for us. I like my new boss better. And I spend my time and energy on things that actually help the company.
        That's really brave of your new boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          lets just hope he doesn't drop the hammer on you all at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Oh, PwC doesn't give a shit. CJ just can't bring himself to waste the money.

Comment

His old boss sounds like an asshole of astronomical proportions.

Comment

His old boss sounds like an asshole of astronomical proportions.
                I bet he was trash. Probably got canned.

Comment

Oh, PwC doesn't give a shit. CJ just can't bring himself to waste the money.
                  I was raised by parents who grew up in the Great Depression. My dad once said that one of the things that he most admired about my mom was that she was thrifty. So I'm not one to spend unnecessarily on hotels, either. But my boss actually told me that I needed to stay at nicer hotels.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I wasn't actually looking to move or commit identity theft.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I wasn't actually looking to move or commit identity theft.
                      But I am a little bit afraid to mention that in the other thread
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

But I am a little bit afraid to mention that in the other thread
                        there's another thread?!?

Comment

I wasn't actually looking to move or commit identity theft.
                          Heh, I think Todd takes us way too seriously sometimes.

Comment

Heh, I think Todd takes us way too seriously sometimes.
                            Probably dealing with a lot of issues getting this thing going. I won't poke the beast
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Probably dealing with a lot of issues getting this thing going. I won't poke the beast
                              No I get it, it's just funny that he thinks that you actually want to move....

Comment

No I get it, it's just funny that he thinks that you actually want to move....
                                Well I did mention it in the PM I sent him
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X