X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    site navigation, UE
    Unused Earthpaste
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Been a long time since I thought about this stuff. My daughter got a 5 on her AP calc test, i should have consulted her
      It's weird but I use calculus more in baseball than I ever did as a semiconductor engineer.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Pretty sure this is a shot of Heye applying his Earthpaste this morning:

Comment

• I'm afraid to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            It's weird but I use calculus more in baseball than I ever did as a semiconductor engineer.
            I use PowerPoint a lot more than calculus as an "engineer". I probably took a wrong turn somewhere
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Imagine a pitch with an inflection point....or maybe u already have
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I use PowerPoint a lot more than calculus as an "engineer". I probably took a wrong turn somewhere

I prefer right hand turns. When you turn left you often have to deal with oncoming traffic. Especially on the highway.

johnny wouldn't understand.
                Last edited by Ken; 08-07-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Been a long time since I thought about this stuff. My daughter got a 5 on her AP calc test, i should have consulted her
                  out of 100?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

My Powerpoint usage has gone down in baseball as compared to engineering, but it sadly has not reached zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      I prefer right hand turns. When you turn left you often have to deal with oncoming traffic. Especially on the highway.

johnny wouldn't understand.
                      oh, it was a lot more than one wrong turn, I'm sure about that
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• One good development--I had a colleague with the Astros who hounded me for several years to learn R. I finally took the leap about 3 years ago, and it's one of my best decisions. It has reduced my usage of Excel dramatically. I still need it on occasion for data entry, but for data manipulation and analysis--quoth the raven, "Nevermore."

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          out of 100?
                          5% isnt what it used to be
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

One good development--I had a colleague with the Astros who hounded me for several years to learn R. I finally took the leap about 3 years ago, and it's one of my best decisions. It has reduced my usage of Excel dramatically. I still need it on occasion for data entry, but for data manipulation and analysis--quoth the raven, "Nevermore."
                            1.01 Raccoon ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Imagine a pitch with an inflection point....or maybe u already have
                              That's called a good knuckleball.

Comment

1.01 Raccoon ?
                                Don't push me. I have to add four more letters to my repertoire to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X