Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Does Marshawn Beastmode later ?
    I really loved him as a Raider. He was a pretty weird mofo, but he was our weird mofo.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Today was the Raider-y-est of all possible finishes for the franchise in Oakland. Well, I guess we get a mildly better draft slot, so there's that.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Today was the Raider-y-est of all possible finishes for the franchise in Oakland. Well, I guess we get a mildly better draft slot, so there's that.
        Draft mildly better, losers!
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Draft mildly better, losers!
          The Ferrell pick was (predictably) not stellar, but last year's draft turned out to be shockingly good for the normally inept Raiders. Two more first round picks, though.

Comment

• I get to keep being a Raiders fan since they settled on moving to Las Vegas. I would have jumped ship had they gone to San Antonio.

Comment

• How the fuck do you get a delay of game penalty after spiking the ball at the 1 yard line? Damn.

Comment

• Yikes, brutal ending.

Comment

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

It's so strange that a rapist would think this way.
                  Because we know that soldiers raping people wasn't a problem until that....
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Yikes, brutal ending.
                    Disappointing, maddeningly brutal loss

Comment

I really loved him as a Raider. He was a pretty weird mofo, but he was our weird mofo.
                      Seahwaks said that first....or did the bills...or the bears?
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The Ferrell pick was (predictably) not stellar, but last year's draft turned out to be shockingly good for the normally inept Raiders. Two more first round picks, though.
                        U spelled Feral wrong
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Because we know that soldiers raping people wasn't a problem until that....
                          I really hate to blame him for that since no one ever really cared. He just has the balls to say it. Which is Really, really sad. And pathetic. Wish that wasnt the case
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I really hate to blame him for that since no one ever really cared. He just has the balls to say it. Which is Really, really sad. And pathetic. Wish that wasnt the case
                            I probably phrases that wrong, i just think it was a problem long before our current dickhead president and everyone else ignored it....but he has a stupid take on it.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Seahwaks said that first....or did the bills...or the bears?
                              Oakland will always claim him, though, since he's from there. He's like a king in that city because of the amazing charity work he has done.

Comment

U spelled Feral wrong
                                Will Ferrell Slasher disappoint again ?

Comment

Working...
                                X