*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signalkuppe is 14,941 feet tall.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Signalkuppe is 14,941 feet tall.
      That is slightly taller than the Big Tex statue at the Texas State Fair.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Hits by pitch that just graze the player's uniform cloth don't seem like they should merit a free base.
        Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Your mileage may vary.
          But regardless, the IRS allows 56 cents per mile.

Comment

• What kind of pasta would make the best WiFi router ?

Comment

• Going thru TSA check and the dude in front of me pulls a handful of condoms out of his pocket and throws them in the tray.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Going thru TSA check and the dude in front of me pulls a handful of condoms out of his pocket and throws them in the tray.
                Were they filled with cocaine?

Comment

If so, they're definitely supposed to go through the X-ray machine.

Comment

Going thru TSA check and the dude in front of me pulls a handful of condoms out of his pocket and throws them in the tray.
                    That isn't as strange as the time I saw a guy throw his loose id, credit cards, keys, phone and miscellaneous crap right on the conveyor belt only to watch it all fall thru at the gap between belts. At least the quart of yogurt, his only carry on item made it safely
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Apparently not. Maybe those ones wont be available until later
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Not professional cocaine smuggler in my opinion
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Drugs may become liabilities when going through security checkpoints.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the TSA K-9 units? Those have to be the most useless piece of the whole security theater.

Comment

Not professional cocaine smuggler in my opinion
                              If at first you don't succeed....

Comment

Drugs may become liabilities when going through security checkpoints.
                                :nods:
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X