*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Does madducks believe longtime lurking entitles him to post here?
    He does live near the Amish, owns some toothpaste , has played in a league with Mith and is more real then Johnny…

Comment

• Speaking of the Amish- their was a large group of them at the Country Fest I work a few weeks back and they all got shitfaced!!! The guys wore pretty much the Amish pants and boots but had on Tee shirts. The girls on the other hand - let’s just say wouldn’t have made their mommies happy with there English clothes. One girl had to be carried out at 4:30 … we didn’t start serving beer until 2.

Comment

• Amish girls in Daisy Dukes?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Amish girls in Daisy Dukes?
          No Dukes but some pretty short Dresses- let’s just say they were showing more then the ankles.

Comment

• Madducks, please post more, I'm always just surprised when people say they read this shit.

Better yet, join the next draft!
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Disturbed, mind blown, legitimately.

Who reads more than 2 pages of Ken and slaher's our stupidity and thinks, "I really need more of this!'
              There's only 2 pages of stupidity in this thread. The rest is frankly genius level.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

There's only 2 pages of stupidity in this thread. The rest is frankly genius level.
                Neanderthal prose, clearly
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My post was supposed to say kev and Slasher, but autocorrect fixed it. not the worst autocorrect ever.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I haven't found a US state I don't like. There are some cities I don't care for, but every state I've been to has had redeeming qualities.
                    I'm sure that's probably true about Idaho but I won't shed a tear if I never go back there. I guess Coeur d'Alene is okay but crossing the border into Idaho is noticeable and noticeable worse than its neighbors.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      I'm sure that's probably true about Idaho but I won't shed a tear if I never go back there. I guess Coeur d'Alene is okay but crossing the border into Idaho is noticeable and noticeable worse than its neighbors.
                      Speaking of state borders, the very first time I crossed into Montana I headed for a gas station. In a field near the gas station I saw two guys beating the shit out of each other with shovels. Amazing wilderness there and the Bob Marshall Territory is incredible but wtf Montana.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        My wife, who as many of you know is Indian-Ameican, and I stopped somewhere in MS on our way down to New Orleans. When we walked into the fairly crowded gas station/diner it was like the needle scratching the record then silence. It was spooky.
                        That is awful. I guess I was trying to separate the natural surroundings/architecture/history from the inhabitants. When I visited, my wife was travelling as part of a college group promoting minorities in the STEM fields, so I was the only white male, which probably gives a different perspective. But fortunately none of the people in the group seemed to have bad experiences. The University of Mississippi was hosting the event and the people we met seemed to be positive and promoting progress. I'm sure they were probably not representative of the whole state.
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Long time lurker. First time poster.
                          Drastic measures bro...lucky for you we offer free earthpaste as a welcoming gift.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Drastic measures bro...lucky for you we offer free earthpaste as a welcoming gift.
                            I disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              If Feral really loved you, he would offer you half a bottle of Ken's lite Caesar.

Comment

If Feral really loved you, he would offer you half a bottle of Ken's lite Caesar.
                                If Safeway carried it, that is....

Comment

Working...
                                X