*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Pissing Contest
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• New Paste (Colgate)
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        you can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me
        Now Possibly Contained

Comment

• Nuts! Pansy Communists!

Comment

• Nubile Princess Captured

Comment

• Native People Concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Needed: Pissing Contest
                I disagree
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• *******northwest weather report******

Drizzly, mostly blowing lightly.
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

*******northwest weather report******

Drizzly, mostly blowing lightly.
                    Normal PacNW Climate

Comment

I disagree
                      Nitwit! Philanderer! Coward!

Comment

• Nin com poop

has the right syllables but the wrong order

Comment

• Finally heading to the beach for the first time this summer. Should be fun.

Comment

Finally heading to the beach for the first time this summer. Should be fun.
                            Enjoy! I am at the Oregon coast.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Finally heading to the beach for the first time this summer. Should be fun.
                              Nice, what beach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Nice, what beach?
                                Galveston is our go-to for beach day trips, but lately we've been trying out some other beaches in the area that are a little less crowded. Surfside is a little farther for us to drive, but I think I like it better than Galveston, both for the quality of the beach and the lesser crowds. Yesterday we went to High Island, which is east of Galveston. It definitely had less crowds, but I was not as enamored with the beach itself. The sand was mostly crushed shells. The sand along the north Texas coast doesn't compare to the sand on Padre Island, but this was below average even for north Texas. The water and waves were fine. I think we might have gotten better sand if we had been willing to drive farther along the beach, but I was reluctant to do that in a minivan. The beach at High Island is what remains of the former State Highway 87 after it was damaged by Hurricane Jerry in 1989 and finished off by Hurricane Ike in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X