Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Delicious meatloaf, baked-beans, lasagna
    These are a few of my favorite things....
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Did I ever tell you guys I used to think that song was by a sadomasochist?

These are a few of my favorite things:
      1) when the dog bites
      2) when the bee stings
      3) when I'm feeling sad
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Dog may bite - like it!

Comment

• Does my bee-sting look wonderful to you, too?

Comment

• Depression makes bro light up inside

Comment

• Dark memories bring life

Comment

• Nighty-night, people! Coming for 15k tomorrow!

Comment

Nighty-night, people! Coming for 15k tomorrow!
                  um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There are an uncomfortable number of people at the airport
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Of course 10 seems uncomfortable now

Comment

Braves over .500 for the first time this season. So that's nice.
                        Oh, Atlanta Baseball Team?
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Division is a two team race between the phillies and braves

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Division is a two team race between the phillies and braves
                            Santa Haters vs. Baseball Team
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• You've got your own Crippling Fans Vs Crippled Fans race going on

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                You've got your own Crippling Fans Vs Crippled Fans race going on
                                Ha! Dodger fans are even worse now. I just posted about it a couple pages back but the videos coming out from the Trashtros series are awful and embarrassing. People's conduct in public places seems to be getting shittier and shittier.

Comment

Working...
                                X