No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAiNTED!!!!! Seitzer is guilty by improper respecting! Get the tar and feathers!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I mean, he knew they were doing it and he didn't say anything, but I don't know if that makes him a cheater. He was on a team of cheaters, so maybe?

He is still one of the players I respect most out of all I have been around.
      Not a believer in the refuses-to-open-his-shirt thing, eh?
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Not a believer in the refuses-to-open-his-shirt thing, eh?
        No, that's stupid. Jomboy is an idiot.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

No, that's stupid. Jomboy is an idiot.
          But an ENTERTAINING idiot and really that's all we want. Jomboy for President!

Comment

• I wasn't there for that so I guess I don't know for sure 100%, but it seems outlandish and unrealistic, whereas I was disappointed to find out about the trash can thing but immediately had a sinking feeling it was true even before I heard the audio evidence.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Dodger Stadium apparently has the largest crowd to attend an MLB game this season. No word on whether they were all there at once.

Comment

I wasn't there for that so I guess I don't know for sure 100%, but it seems outlandish and unrealistic, whereas I was disappointed to find out about the trash can thing but immediately had a sinking feeling it was true even before I heard the audio evidence.
                My anger overcomes "outlandish and unrealistic" and makes me want to believe. Probably not a big surprise that I want all those people to become pariahs, if they aren't already.

Comment

• I also can't help but like Greinke and Yordan Alvarez but half hope that Yordan does poorly because hoooooo boy what a terrible trade that one was!

Comment

• Gah, I was told that cheaters never win.

Comment

I also can't help but like Greinke and Yordan Alvarez but half hope that Yordan does poorly because hoooooo boy what a terrible trade that one was!
                      Charlie Gonzalez gets the credit for loving Yordan out of Cuba. He is a large human.

Comment

I accidentally attempted to double-post, but the bulletin board software caught it.

1) glad we can keep the thread free of gratuitous accidents

2) Does the software ever refuse your "I disagree" posts for being duplicates?
                        2) no
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I also can't help but like Greinke and Yordan Alvarez but half hope that Yordan does poorly because hoooooo boy what a terrible trade that one was!
                          I find it a little odd that Springer, Marwin, etc., can go and be cheered in the same ballparks and same games that Myles Straw and Chas McCormick get booed for the laundry they're wearing.

Comment

• Damn, I leave for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose.
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've had Yordan on my squad for 3 years now and just traded for Greinke, who I always liked. So I approve
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I find it a little odd that Springer, Marwin, etc., can go and be cheered in the same ballparks and same games that Myles Straw and Chas McCormick get booed for the laundry they're wearing.
                                I boo their cheatin' asses, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X