*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I have great memories of 74 series....the first one I really payed attention to. All in lovely black and white 13" television. It was good enough for Captain Kangaroo as well
    as much as I complain about McCullers, he has some amazing stuff. His fastball or whatever that rides in on RH hitters has insane movement. And 96 or 97 mph. If only the guy was more accurate and efficient I would be more relaxed and less of an asshole.....
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I have great memories of 74 series....the first one I really payed attention to. All in lovely black and white 13" television. It was good enough for Captain Kangaroo as well
      I do not have any gratuitous memories of the '74 series, but I did have black and white 13- inch television. We borrowed it from a neighbor.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

If only the guy was more accurate and efficient I would be more relaxed and less of an asshole.....
        Would it be gratuitous to note that....I disagree ?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• *****the following is a northwest weather report******

Hasn't rained in about 50 days. Looks menacing and thunder can be heard....updates at 11
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Gratuitous now in 3 of the last 4 posts. Damn
            I made a few gratuitous additions.

Comment

*****the following is a northwest weather report******

Hasn't rained in about 50 days. Looks menacing and thunder can be heard....updates at 11
              I cannot hear the thunder. I am skeptical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Would it be gratuitous to note that....I disagree ?
                Don't be making light of my posts....the disrespect is real...amd gratuitous
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Don't be making light of my posts....the disrespect is real...amd gratuitous
                  But hopefully not hurtful....

Comment

I made a few gratuitous additions.
                    It was a gratuitous weather report since the rain hasn't really started. A few large drops nothing for everyone to worry about. No blizzard or wildfire for example. No heatwave
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It was a gratuitous weather report since the rain hasn't really started. A few large drops nothing for everyone to worry about. No blizzard or wildfire for example. No heatwave
                      How big exactly are the drops? Adding a bit more detail would not be too gratuitous.

Comment

But hopefully not hurtful....
                        KS...always refreshing and gratuitous....never hurtful
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I wouldn't say I'm worried.... but maybe a tad anxious

Comment

How big exactly are the drops? Adding a bit more detail would not be too gratuitous.
                            Well they stopped....so I can't grab one and measure it
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well they stopped....so I can't grab one and measure it
                              For shame....

Comment

• Would you say the drop size was epic ?

Comment

Working...
                                X