*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    In the interest of clarity, I am not a dog.
    As far as I know.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      But I mean what do you eat on hamburgers and hotdogs?
      The weeping of my enemies?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        i sprinkle them on my cheerios.
        #BOOM

l

Comment

wait what?
          I'm confused, too.

Comment

I just meant, anytime someone puts initials for anything in here, we get 2 pages or random stuff from slasher and Kev.
            That's hurtful.

Comment

That's hurtful.
              It's not random.

Comment

It's not random.
                It's all cleverly constructed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I've hardly visited Ohio. went thru on a train when I was 6 moving from Virginia to Illinois...don't remember that at all. Drove thru Northern Ohio after my freshman year of college...don't remember that much for different reasons. Stayed in Bryan Ohio, played hoops, drank beer and was generally a derelict. When my employer laid me off I went for a job interview in Akron. Saw football HOF and not much else. Hope to see a bit of Cincinatti and Dayton on this trip.
                  Oh! Hi! oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Like THIS?
                    Exactly like that.

Comment

• Heye will probably have something hurtful to say about this evening's glowing series of posts.

Comment

Heye will probably have something hurtful to say about this evening's glowing series of posts.
                        But I hope not.

Comment

• Defense is not stellar tonight.

Comment

But I hope not.
                            In the end, all we have is hope.

Comment

• That's the name of Star Wars movie, I think.

Comment

• Bitizens Pank Cark

Comment

Working...
                                X