*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    at this point I just hope the people who hate masks and vaccines don't ruin my whole trip. It looked pretty safe a month or so ago when I booked the trip, but now I'm not so sure. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things....but damn why do people want to prolong the whole COVID affair?
    I traveled a couple weeks ago for the draft, wasn't worried about the virus at all. I'm traveling again next week for trade deadline, and I'm definitely more concerned.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

allegedly
      Could a cat make lite Caesar dressing that yummy ?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

this sounds serious
        Hopefully it's not getting you, too ?

Comment

I feel so alone
          In the universe?

Comment

14,400...grab your earthpaste and brush away
            I'm still brushing....

Comment

• a hundred gross posts in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                I'm still brushing....
                you are brushing still ?
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

seems like good advice
                  It's nothing if not that.

Comment

Hopefully it's not getting you, too ?
                    the Slasher is immune...don't worry about me
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

you are brushing still ?
                      If I haven't stopped brushing

Comment

I traveled a couple weeks ago for the draft, wasn't worried about the virus at all. I'm traveling again next week for trade deadline, and I'm definitely more concerned.
                        yeah, seems like the shit is hitting the fan...and there really isn't enough good data (from what I see) to know how safe we are being vaccinated. if the vaccine was 100% I wouldn't worry. But it's not. And the anti vaccine assholes love to point that out, even though no one ever thought it would be perfect. And the lack of perfection is not a reason to not get the vaccine...unless you are just an idiot.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Let me know when I can stop brushing. My teeth feel very clean....

Comment

yeah, seems like the shit is hitting the fan...and there really isn't enough good data (from what I see) to know how safe we are being vaccinated. if the vaccine was 100% I wouldn't worry. But it's not. And the anti vaccine assholes love to point that out, even though no one ever thought it would be perfect. And the lack of perfection is not a reason to not get the vaccine...unless you are just an idiot.
                            I feel pretty good being around my coworkers that I know have been vaccinated, without masks. I think I'm probably going back to wearing a mask at indoor establishments (stores, etc.) where I don't know the people. I'm feeling less good about eating indoors at restaurants. I wish I understood the risks better, like you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              My life would be quite different if dogs were able to open refrigerator doors.
                              My life would be different if I were not able to open refrigerator doors.

Comment

My life would be different if I were not able to open refrigerator doors.
                                In the interest of clarity, I am not a dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X